• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm so happy!

Paint

owooo!
Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
I've just bought a gamecube controller, a memory card and Animal Crossing from Amazon!

I've played through WW, LGTTC and NL but I always thought the first one looked so different to all the others. I'm mostly looking forward to the better dialogue and the NES games! :D

I can't wait until it all arrives!!

That's awesome, congrats! It really does have a different vibe to it than the other games, but that's one of the many things I love about it. I hope you'll post your thoughts and experiences with the game once you start playing!

Cool, the text is certainly different from in the other 3 Animal Crossing games, but in my opinion, it's actually kinda better.

I hope you enjoy it. :3

It's really fun : D I miss playing my game cube one. The best part is, its easy to get Dream Villagers if you have more then one memory card :)

Nice! I never played Population Growing, WW or CF so I hope you get a great experience with it.

Animal Crossing is actually the best game in the series to me, Wild World was such a downgrade from it with getting rid of acres, festivals and other cool things like the train D: Then LGTTC aka CF was an even worse let down ._. But New Leaf fixed all the mistakes in the other games so c: Happy days.

I've never played any other animal crossings apart from acnl though I know acnl is AWESOME! & HEY EMILY!

Animal Crossing is actually the best game in the series to me, Wild World was such a downgrade from it with getting rid of acres, festivals and other cool things like the train D: Then LGTTC aka CF was an even worse let down ._. But New Leaf fixed all the mistakes in the other games so c: Happy days.

Yes I agree! Animal Crossing is the best game in the whole series, although I sometimes think New Leaf beats it, but I hold way too many good memories with the original and it was the first game I ever played, therefore it'll win because of all that nostalgia. Wild World was worst in my opinion actually, because they completely changed it. I don't get why everyone liked it so much because it was a very bland game, you didn't have the train and the nice graphics and atmosphere with the festivals just like Emily said: That and you had to share a house if you wanted more than one character which was pretty crap.

I do think the first game is very different to the others so you may not like it as much, but it's most similar to New Leaf. That and you won't have to worry about flowers wilting and having to water them and all that. ^^ I do hope you enjoy it!

whoop whoop congrats
i recently lucked out and got a used animal crossing a day ago c: i was so happy yet considering on amazon it's like 100 bucks when i only got it for 12. and i was even happier because i thought i would never have the chance to play it either. but then i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller for it.. so then i got one, it's playable, but now i don't have a memory card so i can't save anything i do in it ;n; so of course right when i start my town i get buck, bob, ellie, and tangy, villagers i really like. and i can't keep any of them. my luck

Last edited:
Population Growing is a great game! You'll enjoy it. I want the balls back!

Back