• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucyhannahg

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Bells
Switch
1728-9042-1808
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Haii, I'm new and I'm not sure what to do!:lemon:

Welcome, Lucy!

If you ever would like help navigating the site or would just like to chat please feel free to let me know! ^_^

Welcome to TBT!!
I hope you enjoy using this site, if you're wondering about something or need someone to chat with, I'm here for you ~

when you look back with great pain, WELCOME ALL NEW PEOPLES

*sniff* something tells me your lying to us. ;-; (dead giveaway when you've been here for a month and already have 2 candy collectibles)

*sniff* something tells me your lying to us. ;-; (dead giveaway when you've been here for a month and already have 2 candy collectibles)

i've been here for over two yearsssssss i just dug up my old post from when i started to welcome others

I didn't notice the time stamps. My bad lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back