• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying I'm looking for three furniture sets!

EarthBoundAddict

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some furniture belonging to these three sets: minimalist, ranch and modern wood.

I have over 700K in the bank, I'm not sure if that's a lot or a little by this forums standards but I think I have enough.

So far in the minimalist set I have:
Neutral wall
Neutral floor

In the ranch set I have:
Ranch bed
Ranch couch
Ranch bookcase
1/4 ranch chairs
Ranch hutch

In the modern wood set I have:
Modern wood TV
Modern wood table
Modern wood stool
Modern wood chest
Modern wood bed
Modern wood lamp
Modern wood table
Modern wood wall

As you can see I nearly completed my modern wood set with only a few items missing. I'm halfway through the ranch stuff. I have barely anything in the minimalist set.

I can trade in items too if you want but I sell a lot of stuff so chances of me having something you want are kinda low.

Last edited:
I have the neutral floor, and a ranch couch (i think)
I'd be glad to give them to you for free

Sorry I'm afraid I already have those things (as stated in my post above) but I could still give you something for making an effort. Just name it and I'll give it to you.

Sorry I'm afraid I already have those things (as stated in my post above) but I could still give you something for making an effort. Just name it and I'll give it to you.

2tbt

if you don't know how to do that click on my bells, click transaction and enter 2

Can i catalog the minimalist set too please

Last edited:
Back