• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no did i missed it again 😭 hopefully ill be able to catch you next time!

and if you still need help with some town initiatives i'm always available from 9 pm - 12 am EDT give or take

oh no did i missed it again 😭 hopefully ill be able to catch you next time!

and if you still need help with some town initiatives i'm always available from 9 pm - 12 am EDT give or take
Wait are you still online? I'm reopened for like 3 hours, wifi just crashed earlier (2 any visitors who were affected I apologize, I was afk, not ignoring you, I promise!)

Edit: oh noo! Idk if its just me but when I try to reopen I get an error saying the server is undergoing maintenance :cry:

Can anyone verify if they are having a similar issue?

also: Tysm 4 wanting to help with initiatives! Idk if my/servers WiFi will be fixed in time to make use of it but I really appreciate your offer anyway :)

Ok, we are back in business! I was able to open my town and got a visitor, so if anyone wants to shop, catalog or anything like that, just come on in!

(I sadly lost my pitfall seed so I can't get that mission unless someone happens to have one of those annoying things around haha!)

Edit: (also if anyone still needs street pass silver u can comment on my profile/ drop an emoji if that works, I only just figured out that was a thing!)

Hi! Do you have the Sanrio sets bye chance? I'm looking for the Cinnamonroll, Keroppi and Little Twin Stars specifically

Hey if you're still hosting for this, I'd like to visit your town sometime. My fc is 1478-4168-4521. btw I can help with some sanrio stuff

Hey if you're still hosting for this, I'd like to visit your town sometime. My fc is 1478-4168-4521. btw I can help with some sanrio stuff
I fully intend to offer my town until the shutdown, but annoying-ly, my 3ds is not recognizing my SD card the past few days so I'm working on backing up my SD card so I can replace/ reset the OG card. Will get back to you and anyone else here ASAP tho!

I'd also love to visit! I'm pretty busy for the rest of the week + the weekend, but I'd love to work out a time after that if that's possible. Sorry to hear about your SD card as well, hope that gets fixed. :<

I fully intend to offer my town until the shutdown, but annoying-ly, my 3ds is not recognizing my SD card the past few days so I'm working on backing up my SD card so I can replace/ reset the OG card. Will get back to you and anyone else here ASAP tho!
Aw hope you get it fixed, we'll work out a time later

Aw hope you get it fixed, we'll work out a time later
Thank you, and I am getting there I think! I'm not the most tech savvy person so fixes take longer for me lol. Right now my card is still being read/scanned on my pc so I'm hoping it will be complete by tomorrow so I can get to work checking the OG card for issues. A minority of files seem to register as having errors, I hope I can figure that out as well.

A bummer this has to happen now at the end of official online, but maybe you can all join to play in the last couple weeks as a sort of party haha!

FINALLY! We are SO back with one week left on the clock!

Its a bit of a bummer about the delay but I do have an idea for the last day or two of online that may or may not make up for it, so stay tuned for that if curious.

IMPORTANT note: my town lost a week of progress which hasn't affected too much in the catalog area* but if you are looking for something you can't seem to find lmk, it may be missing and I can try and order it for you.

@Rainbowhorn, I have all the sanrio furniture items (with a few clothing items too) for you thanks to a very nice hacker! (I just remembered those items are in my other house lol! Lmk before you come over so I have it ready!)

I am open and plan to be for the rest of the day, as always I will often be afk but you can message here if needed!

*Also: the house I entered in the farewell to new leaf event is now only half done. If anyone would be willing to visit that house in the Dream suite (Marie's house) and take some pictures of the upstairs, downstairs, left-side and farthest back rooms, I would be so appreciative, I really want it to look close to the contest version! The pics don't have to be high quality, I just need reminder of layout and flooring/ wall choices lol. I can give some TBT for the trouble!

Dream Address: 4C00-01EC-A863.

hi! i just added your discord and was hoping to stop by your town :) my friend code is 4013-1176-9955! tysm <3

hey! yes, that was me HAHA. i had to leave in a rush, i'm sorry about that. I'd love to come over to finish cataloguing next time you're open^^

@leafturnedover I'd love to visit your town while I still can!
my friend code is in the signature, please add me back soon, thanks!
i'll be available from 6-8pm MST
I am SO sorry I didn't reply sooner! When I typed in MST to PST to check the times it auto corrected to EST which wasn't a timeframe I'm usually available for, so I was waiting to see if I could make it work and only now do I realize my search got it wrong. Sigh. Embarrassing.

Your time frame does match up to when I can play, now that i realize the mistake, which makes it even more silly of me. Were you one of my visitors by any chance yesterday? If not I should be able to open at what I'm pretty sure is your actual time frame haha.

I am SO sorry I didn't reply sooner! When I typed in MST to PST to check the times it auto corrected to EST which wasn't a timeframe I'm usually available for, so I was waiting to see if I could make it work and only now do I realize my search got it wrong. Sigh. Embarrassing.

Your time frame does match up to when I can play, now that i realize the mistake, which makes it even more silly of me. Were you one of my visitors by any chance yesterday? If not I should be able to open at what I'm pretty sure is your actual time frame haha.
I hadn't visited you yesterday, have you added me back yet? FC is 1908-3256-4027
When you add me back I can visit your town after I finish mopping the floor, so like 15 min give or take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back