• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't visited you yesterday, have you added me back yet? FC is 1908-3256-4027
When you add me back I can visit your town after I finish mopping the floor, so like 15 min give or take
I'm away from my 3DS atm but once I make sure you're added I will let you know and open up asap! Thanks for your patience!

I hadn't visited you yesterday, have you added me back yet? FC is 1908-3256-4027
When you add me back I can visit your town after I finish mopping the floor, so like 15 min give or take
finally added you! Sorry I didn't realize I failed to add you sooner but now hopefully you can find a time to make it, just lmk!

finally added you! Sorry I didn't realize I failed to add you sooner but now hopefully you can find a time to make it, just lmk!
Sorry I got caught up in other things, probably wont be able tomorrow either at least not until after 7-8pm MST or so. Hopefully Saturday things look better. If you want, you can also pay a visit to my town for funzies :)

Hey everyone, I'm going to open my town for the next hour or so, or if you are visiting I can stay open until you are done, and then I'm going to hop on the islands to help a friend in a last ditch effort to look for a friend who was spotted there yesterday for a bit, during the time she's usually on there, and then maybe after, I will reopen again.

I know time is running low so I just want to hopefully give as many people the opportunity as I possibly can before "the end"!

Please message me here or directly if you still need to visit but don't see me open or something, I want to do all I can do you have the opportunity to visit! (Also message me here if I'm afk in game and you wish to talk!)

Also some items have gone missing, I don't have time to go through the whole list to reorder so please lmk asap if any items you want are missing from my town so I can reorder them for you!

Oh btw as I said on discord: my town is open again! I hope to be open a lot tomorrow too, for those who want to visit on Saturday/Sunday!

My town is open! I will close for a number of hours starting at 4-5 PM PST, and may reopen for a shorter period after that. The discord server gets the fastest updates btw. :)

Please Note: I will check to see if the town has crashed and reopen, as well as save progress, when I can, but I will be AFK for most of this time. I highly recommend hopping on the train to save progress if you are concerned you will lose a lot of it. Also sometimes the game being saved makes the WiFi better, idk why, but as a Tbt legend once said, "the internet works in mysterious ways."

My town is open! I will close for a number of hours starting at 4-5 PM PST, and may reopen for a shorter period after that. The discord server gets the fastest updates btw. :)

Please Note: I will check to see if the town has crashed and reopen, as well as save progress, when I can, but I will be AFK for most of this time. I highly recommend hopping on the train to save progress if you are concerned you will lose a lot of it. Also sometimes the game being saved makes the WiFi better, idk why, but as a Tbt legend once said, "the internet works in mysterious ways."
hi! lmk if you’ll be open after 5 pm pst, i would like to catalog a few items before online servers shut down. if not will you be open tomorrow? sorry i don’t have discord.

Will you be opening tomorrow morning this early as well? I can probably get on then

On this last day, my "catalog town" is a giveaway town! everything (except flowers, clovers, and tree/ bush starts) is free to take home and keep!

Every item taken is one less thing I have to be rid of! Its all gotta go, so I can try to make a pretty town, or else Isabelle will tell me yet AGAIN that my villagers are calling it a junkyard. I get it Isabelle! My villagers are town shaming me behind my back!

Let me know if/ when you want to visit! I won't open until I know you are available, because, well...

My efforts will be split into opening for visitors and going to the islands in search of Pink from Kalos, something I may have told you about before. If you see this player, lmk asap, and if possible, give her my discord: leafturnedover.

If you visit the islands and it doesn't bother you, asking people if they've seen her would be a HUGE help! I think there will be lots of ppl today and its so easy to miss someone. If they've seen her, obviously lmk asap!

Finally: people in my discord server have added names of friends they are looking for. Its a long shot to end them all, but seeing how much people there want to find their friends, I'd be remiss in not letting you all know this in case.

Have an amazing final day in official online New Leaf everyone!

On this last day, my "catalog town" is a giveaway town! everything (except flowers, clovers, and tree/ bush starts) is free to take home and keep!

Every item taken is one less thing I have to be rid of! Its all gotta go, so I can try to make a pretty town, or else Isabelle will tell me yet AGAIN that my villagers are calling it a junkyard. I get it Isabelle! My villagers are town shaming me behind my back!

Let me know if/ when you want to visit! I won't open until I know you are available, because, well...

My efforts will be split into opening for visitors and going to the islands in search of Pink from Kalos, something I may have told you about before. If you see this player, lmk asap, and if possible, give her my discord: leafturnedover.

If you visit the islands and it doesn't bother you, asking people if they've seen her would be a HUGE help! I think there will be lots of ppl today and its so easy to miss someone. If they've seen her, obviously lmk asap!

Finally: people in my discord server have added names of friends they are looking for. Its a long shot to end them all, but seeing how much people there want to find their friends, I'd be remiss in not letting you all know this in case.

Have an amazing final day in official online New Leaf everyone!
hello! will you be open now?

Well, the bittersweet day has come and gone as you know (;

Thank You All for the letters, board messages, nice visits, and inspiration you gave me to try and give back to a community that has given me so much!

You helped show me how awesome online with friends can be, and made me feel as if I had made up for all the years I didn't play this fantastic game.

Only downside is I miss it so much more now );

Btw, a lot of guests said they were working on their houses and if you want to share your work at least in pictures, I'd love to see them!

Many people wished me a good last day and I hope yours was just as good! And like the pics, I'd love to hear any stories or moments that meant something to you on that bittersweet day.

That last day was crazy (still fun ofc!) for everyone right?

I'll never forget how we didn't lose Wi-Fi when we thought we would, me and the random group I was with being confused, trying to make the most of it, playing 1 last tour, the hour + waiting, suddenly getting messages from friends saying that other games were going down, and we realized what was happening, and that it could happen to us at any time.

Us NL players shared sadness and appreciation, frustration but also hope that some day we will find a way back online (*cough*pretendo*cough*), and back to these friends we've made.

If- (when!)- NL online is restored and you want to go back online, dont hesitate to go for it, because there's at least one person who I know will surely jump at the chance to join you - and you know how to find me ;)

Rest assured, I WILL be there, hardly waiting for you to finish asking if I'm still interested before I excitedly blurt out a question of my own:

"Your town or mine?!?"
❤️ :love:❤️:love:❤️:love:❤️

(P.S: if anyone plays ctgp-7, the Mario kart 7 mod, DM me/ let's race online sometime, at least we still have that!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back