• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I'm hosting A Catalog Town until April 8! (Now CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafturnedover

Bells
Light Blue Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Blue Balloon
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Purple Balloon
Red Balloon
Feedback
100% (18) +
This is different from other towns and services here - couldn't recommend them more.
After a few threads have been discontinued, I wanted to try giving something back to this community and thought I would post this here, which I hope is okay!

How it works:
- Pick up items, drop them, and repeat as much as you want.
- Do NOT keep any items please! Why? Well...
- All items in my town can be ordered from your catalog simply by possessing the item for a moment (credit to @kiwikenobi for teaching me this!)

Other hopefully helpful things to know:
- I offer 3 bell bags per visit so you can afford what you catalog. Visit multiple times if you want.
- I have all fruit in storage, just request it if you want it
- I offer free in game 3DS consoles on request (and Wii Us, but warning: supplies are more limited, hopefully when u ask I will have some on hand!)
- I may or may not be able to give/ hunt down items that you find in my houses.

You are also free to:
Shop, sell, get signatures, bring Katie, visit for the purpose of getting traveler badges, etc.

Want to go on tours? Maybe we can set up a group and go for it while we still can!

All of this is free, tho if this you ever feel like making an extra visit or two I'll take that as I'm working on the host badge. :)

Anytime I open my gates I say so in my friend menu message, and I will open on request too, as well as keep anyone joining my discord group informed.

A special thank you to the generosity on this forum that inspired me to do this, you rock :)

Resources:

My FC: 5086-3356-3507

Other: In friend list I am MJ, in game I am Morgan, my town is Inlandia

HERE:Full list

My Discord: leafturnedover

I have a server for people who want to know when my town is open, I can invite after you add me.

Last edited:
hello :] new here. or well new haha been playing acnl / lurking the forums for years, but reaching out to people through an account is a first. thought i'd give it a try sooner rather than later with the servers shutting down and whatnot. would love to catalog some of the orderable dlc i've missed out on over the years (looking at you astrology set :[ ) before it's too late. i think what you're doing is admirable and i'd love to visit sometime if that's alright

hello :] new here. or well new haha been playing acnl / lurking the forums for years, but reaching out to people through an account is a first. thought i'd give it a try sooner rather than later with the servers shutting down and whatnot. would love to catalog some of the orderable dlc i've missed out on over the years (looking at you astrology set :[ ) before it's too late. i think what you're doing is admirable and i'd love to visit sometime if that's alright
Of course I'd be happy to have you visit! Feel free to comment/ dm me your FC :)

Btw I plan on opening tomorrow and the next day - A weekend marathon of being open as much and as long as I can!

(and I will message my Discord Group when open too, which of course you are free to join if You like.)

Of course I'd be happy to have you visit! Feel free to comment/ dm me your FC :)

Btw I plan on opening tomorrow and the next day - A weekend marathon of being open as much and as long as I can!

(and I will message my Discord Group when open too, which of course you are free to join if You like.)
lovely, thank you! added you and i'll try dm'ing my fc next :]

Here you go :3 I know the first few and some after that aren't orderable, I'm just copypasting the whole list to save time <:3

Brewster gyroids
Tire
Giant Clams
Raptor Tail
Edible items (ice cream and the like, but especially the good luck roll)
Academy Paper
Harvest Festival ingredients
Town Hall Spring Top
Amiibo Shelf
Timmy's Pic
Tommy's Pic (accidentally sold either his or Timmy's, I don't recall which)
RV sets: Villager, Felyne, Callie, Marie, Pompompurin, My Melody, Hello Kitty, Admiral, Weber, Raddle, Maggie, Wade, June, Sprocket, Claude
Box of Tissues
Post Office Poster
Bamboo Grass
Wii U Game Shelf
Wii U Station
3DS Shelf
3DS Station
Water Floor
Fruit Panel set
Good Luck Charm
Frying Pan
Surfboard
Sandbox
Whirlpool Bath
Hagoita
Rice Plant Bed
Kimbap Plate
Lotus Pond
Soccer Goal
Newsprint Helmet
New Year's Noodles
Rice Cake
Cucumber Horse
Bell Knickknack
Bureom
Songpyeon
Twelve-Grape Plate
Yut Board
Turkey
Bottled Ship
Box of Chocolates
Cabana Screen
Life Preserver
Muumuu
Sanshin
Pirate's Hat
Striped Wetsuit
Ukulele
Tropical Floor
Yellow Aloha Tee
Tteok Plate
Globe
Slalom Gate
Cart Return
Clerk's Shirt
New 3DS - T&T
Retro Sign Shop Mat
Shaved Ice Lamp
Ikada Trophy
Flower Fairy set
Udon Soup
Set Lunch
Garden Rock
Barbell
Trellis
Veggie Basket
Stack of Clothes
Bread Basket
Espresso Machine
Safe
ABD
Jewelry Case
Ring
Sports Car
Tool Shelf
Bread Making Set
Skateboard Rack
Towel Basket
Palm Tree Lamp
Sand Castle
Casablanca Lilies
Tong and Tray Stand
Hibiscus
Paella
Curry Plate
Black Phone
Lucky Doll
Ramen
Alto Saxophone
Forklift
Modern Wash Station
Stacked Magazines
Modern Cash Register
Tractor
Rice Paddy Wall
Video Camera Compact Car
Stadium Wall
Plant Partition
Red Cash Register
Sample Case
Cafeteria Table
Bath Set
Desktop TV
Skateboard Rack
Air Purifier
Conveyor Belt
Laboratory Capsule
Video Camera
Garden Faucet
Garden Lantern
Compact Car
Picnic Basket
Summit Wall
Coin Locker
Scooter
Pavement Floor
Office Phone
Rolling File Cart
White Office Desk

So I'm sorry to give a disappointing answer lol but it seems the only reoderable items in that list (and thus are in my town) are two:

Rice Plant Bed
Kimbap Plate

I can also get you this since I hoard 3ds consoles in storage:

New 3DS - T&T

I know other ways you can get the items but I won't be able to provide them myself.

Oh no :c Well, at least there's those <:3 Could we arrange sometime for me to catalogue those two items and get a T&T 3DS?

I’ll add you on discord as soon as possible :) thanks for doing this !! I just started the game, so this will be a big help :3

Oh no :c Well, at least there's those <:3 Could we arrange sometime for me to catalogue those two items and get a T&T 3DS?
Of course! May I add your FC then?
Post automatically merged:

I’ll add you on discord as soon as possible :) thanks for doing this !! I just started the game, so this will be a big help :3
I believe I just added you (on discord) - feel free to share your FC here, via direct message or over on Discord :)

Sure, my FC's in my signature :3 I'll just need yours then!
5086-3356-3507

Ok, I will add you soon! I will open my gates in 30 minutes if you happen to be around at that time.

EDIT: Town is Open for the next few hours.

Last edited:
Might as well throw these out there:
-Punchy's Pic
-Queenie's Pic (2x)
-Cherry's Pic
-Knox's Pic
-Gigi's Pic
-Leonardo's Pic
-Olaf's Pic (2x)
-Tucker's Pic (2x)

FC: 1908-5759-1683

Last edited: