• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm about to be Blueeeee!

Kyle

Bells
Yellow Candy
I've had yellow for soo longgg.
BUT I'M GONNA BE BLUE!!!! BLUEEEEEE! Cyan to be specific. But still, blueeeeee! Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kyle said:
BUT I'M GONNA BE BLUE!!!! BLUEEEEEE! Cyan to be specific. But still, blueeeeee! Blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
#33CCCC to be even more specific :0

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Kyle said:

:eek:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Kyle said:
Yeah, well mine is just green :0

No. :0 I'm pretty sure the sage color is a different green.

Sages are gonna be green forever, then yellow, then blue, then red.

Those are the only colors you shall ever have and doomed to. Muhahahahahaha!

Forum Moderator.

They are only Mods for certain parts of TBT. Similar to the Blue, Global Mods. Just not as much powers.

Kyle said:
Forum Moderator.

They are only Mods for certain parts of TBT. Similar to the Blue, Global Mods. Just not as much powers.
I don't think we have those anymore.

Oh, and you forgot brown. And grey.

You mean banned? No Sage/Staff has ever been banned!!!

But... brown?

Kyle said:
You mean banned? No Sage/Staff has ever been banned!!!

But... brown?
Mino was banned. He was both Staff and Sage.

Brown (It's really Maroon) is retired staff member.

Oh, yeah, I must have been during my gone period when he was banned. (Sept. '06 - April '07)
:gyroidsurprised:

Back