Mafia I'm a Cop YOU IDIOT

I wonder if Jacob is coasting through the game?
nah, coasting wouldn't really be able to tell until it's actually day.
I can understand anyone who doesn't want to post during night 0. but reporting in would be nice.

I wonder if Jacob is coasting through the game?

Nah, I was hoping the game would start last night. I had a track meet this morning from 6 am - 2 pm and then I drove to a communion party from 2 - now.
I checked in at 2 while I was out but it was still N0 so I just didn't say anything.

Nah, I was hoping the game would start last night. I had a track meet this morning from 6 am - 2 pm and then I drove to a communion party from 2 - now.
I checked in at 2 while I was out but it was still N0 so I just didn't say anything.

do you like to run?

do you like to run?

Yes I set 2 records today

Also back on topic I am sure N e s s is a PR blue role because he is the only one who checked in after Tom went offline and probably sent in his action then and thats why D1 hasn't started yet. There are 2 mafia as the OP says so I am sure they only needed one person to send in an action. Tho it's not impossible N e s s could be scum. But I have a good feeling N e s s isn't VT. There is our first lead.

Yes I set 2 records today

Also back on topic I am sure N e s s is a PR blue role because he is the only one who checked in after Tom went offline and probably sent in his action then and thats why D1 hasn't started yet. There are 2 mafia as the OP says so I am sure they only needed one person to send in an action. Tho it's not impossible N e s s could be scum. But I have a good feeling N e s s isn't VT. There is our first lead.
That's very bold of you

- - - Post Merge - - -

and by bold I mean scummy

would u like to elaborate why being the first person to contribute is scummy what so ever

Contributing isn't scummy, but calling Ness out on possibly having a blue role is.

If I thought he had a blue role and I was mafia, I wouldnt have told everyone. I wouldve killed him. Now a doctor can save him at least ok now chill

- - - Post Merge - - -

but now ur on my watch list

Edit: Ok so Tom checked in and didn't post the d1 so I am assuming my theory about N e s s was wrong.

Day Uno

"God I love being mayor of this tiny town. I get tons of freebies and nothing ever happens here without me knowing about it! Which is why I'm so glad those dumb goons are bribing me to bribe the police! But if only all of the officers would behave, this would go so much easier.

Is that thing on?"

Mayor Tom was arrested pending charges of bribery.

IT IS DAY ONE. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE DISCUSS OR UNTIL SOMEONE REACHES MAJORITY.

Back