• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

If you had to choose, which Able Sister is your favorite?

Which Able Sister is your favorite?

• Total voters

Hurricane Myranda

Nostalgic Peppy
Bells
Winter Mittens
I'm expecting my answer to be the least popular... I love Mabel! She's so peppy and willing to help, and she isn't afraid to talk to people! Which Able Sister is your favorite, even though we love
very them all.

This is hard as I love all three sisters so much but I think Sable! As someone who can appear shy at first but is really chatty and passionate when I feel more comfortable with people, I really relate to her <3

Mine would have to Labelle (Label). I love how she eventually began to miss her sisters and their simple life, so she made amends with them and helped them with their now complete family business.

But then again- all three sisters are great characters!

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to join you in choosing Mabel. All of the hedgehog sisters are nice, but Mabel is easy to talk to and comfortable. I also like her blue coloring the best.

Sable.
She's so friendly, and I liked her stories back in Wild World where the dialogue was actually extensive, and good. :)

I am more inclined towards Sable since I know more about her, but I like Labelle a lot too. :)

They're all great huhu i love the able sisters! I like how you have to visit a bunch of times before sable talks to you and how mabel is there to help you out and tell you you look cute and how labelle warms up to you over time! I spent a lot of time last year making designs so I've talked to mabel the most and she's wonderful but for some reason I'm just so drawn to sable? Even when we're just talking about the weather and stuff idk :)))) i just think she's neat!

Sable, because she is always shy at first, but once you start talking to her a lot, she opens up and then has so many conversations with people, which is exactly like me. Whenever I meet someone new, I'm shy at first, but once we get to know each other, I open up like a closed shell seeking the daylight. :)

Mabel. I'm kind of surprised she isn't as popular as Sable, since she's more open and communicative than the other able sisters. I also like her blue color. Label and Sable are ok, just not very interesting, imo.

Sable would have to be my favourite, she is very interesting and quiet but I always love her stories and her overall demeanour. However, I love all three sisters, they are a very important part of the animal crossing series :]

I voted for Sable, the fact that we get to bring her out her shell and have a friendship with her is pretty cool.
It would be nice to learn more about Mabel and Labelle as well though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I voted for Sable, the fact that we get to bring her out her shell and have a friendship with her is pretty cool.
It would be nice to learn more about Mabel and Labelle as well though.

I'm with you on Mabel lol she's so cheerful, though I do love Sable as well tbh. <3

All three of them are so sweet! But I would have to say my favorite is Sable. I just relate to her the most. Wanting to work in the background and not be bothered lol

I love them all but resonate most with Sable!
She's so cute and I also find it difficult to talk to people before I get to know them irl ♡♡♡

Last edited:
I suppose I'd have to choose Labelle, because her name just looks nicer. And I'm surprised at how many people seem to love Mabel. She really annoys me. I can't explain why, she just does. (Not saying you should dislike her, of course!)

i do love all of them- but Sabel is probably my favorite.
your character can develop a friendship with her, that takes time. she just has a more meaningful backstory to her? (i mean, Labelle too but Sabel is more closed off, she was affected more.)
plus, you gotta love that qr code machine (;

i think Sable - she?s just so nice to talk to and i really love how she comes out of her shell after a while of talking to her - plus she?s a really hard worker which is admirable aha

Back