If you could reset the world, would you do it?

would you reset the world if you could?

• Yes

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • No

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
I agree with you on mostly what you said, i do think humans suck aswell since we destroy our home and everything in it. I also think if this world was resettted we wouldn't know what religion is or money, racism ect ect, there for alot of hate wouldn't exist at that point, however i am not naive to think their wouldn't be evil or people trying to create hate and try to divide,, but i think at that point it still can be dealt with much easier than now, its too late now.

You just can't kill evil, Nazis still exist don't they? Yep.

Last edited:
I agree with you on mostly what you said, i do think humans suck aswell since we destroy our home and everything in it. I also think if this world was resettted we wouldn't know what religion is or money, racism ect ect, there for alot of hate wouldn't exist at that point, however i am not naive to think their wouldn't be evil or people trying to create hate and try to divide,, but i think at that point it still can be dealt with much easier than now, its too late now.

This world isn't all evil because there is still humanity, so if evil wouldnt be erased by resetting the world, neither would humanity, i think in another world people would fight for their freedom and humanity and not be brainwashed walking around like zombies. So that's why i posted this thread =)

If we reset to the point that money and religion were unknown, we also wouldn't have societies and technologies as we know them. While it might be ok at first it wouldnt take long for those concepts to once again resurface.

Yes, I would. If I was an all powerful being who could change the world, I would create one with no hate; just kindhearted, honest people. A world of the most pure equality.

You just can't kill evil, Nazis still exist don't they? Yep.

That's true, but how did that all start? Because people let it happen.. as far as i can see regarding to this i notice most of you who commented realise we all let this **** storm happen, we still continue to swallow, cuz the majority is too afraid to do something about it. I would reset this ****ed up world a 100 times until people get it right, atleast then **** can be prevented. Excuse my language.

Last edited:
No, I would not. Everyone would be gone. Dead, but worse. It would be like they never existed at all. All the progress we've made, as a person, as the human race...it would all be lost. And for what? For another chance to do...exactly as we've done? Wars, murders, lose MORE lives and not gain a thing?

No. I don't care if we gained intergalactic travel five hundred years earlier. Giving up what we've earned thus far...all the people who worked for this, all the lives given and taken, all the little babies born and marriages made--EQUAL marriages, even! It would all be for nothing. That, I think, would be an insult.

So no. I would not destroy the world for a chance to start again at the beginning. We've come so far. I couldn't waste that.

No. It's not my place, and there's no point. If the world gets reset and somehow humans evolve the same way, we'll have the same problem. Some people have evil inside of them, and everyone has traces of greed, selfishness, and hate. People won't change even if we destroy all the bad in the world.

Calcification comes from within. You can't force it. Humans aren't metals. They can't be purified. If I had a Death Note, I wouldn't use it, and if I had a big red button, I wouldn't press it.

Besides. There's some good in the world, too.

If we reset to the point that money and religion were unknown, we also wouldn't have societies and technologies as we know them. While it might be ok at first it wouldnt take long for those concepts to once again resurface.

maybe, but we would start with a uncorrupted mindset. I would give humanity that chance even if the success rate isn't very high. We have no chance at this time, we are surrounded.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am glad too see there are people here who do realise in what kind of **** hole we live in whether or not you guys agree with me on this thread. It's important to keep talking about these things since the world is already in a superficial era where most people only care about themselves. So big up y'all =)

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy for a meteorite to hit the Earth and kill us all tbh lol

But if we had to restart with all of us still existing, then it's honestly not worth it lmao

Last edited:
What's the point? If you think the world is bad now, then I doubt you would like a world where humanity has yet to learn from past mistakes. All the race, sex and gender inequalities will more than likely repeat themselves in almost the same way, any beneficial things humanity has progressed such as medicine will be starting from scratch again resulting in pretty much the same amount of death and suffering, wars will still happen because bad people exist, people will still get put in positions of power that other people don't like...Dumb stuff like 'drowning witches' because there was a time we were stupid enough to believe that crap...Pretty pointless to repeat all that, because that's all that would happen. Maybe not in exactly the same way, but it would happen, and it would be just as bad the second time around.

If we reset to the point that money and religion were unknown

Currency and religion would come to exist anyway.

I don't believe in religion, but I believe that it's almost a natural thing for humans to create, at least if factual information isn't there to provide any answers (which it still isn't now, and definitely isn't in a 'reset' world). "Man in sky make world" was at one time a ground breaking theory...

Currency as well. Might not be dollars or pounds, but we would create some sort of currency eventually. Even if we did imagine currency didn't exist, we would still pretty much have to resort to trading things we have for things we want/need, which is kinda where the idea of currency started in the first place.

Well now that the extremely simple question's been elaborated, no. I'm happy as we are now, even if we do have Donald Trump as president. Being a caveman wouldn't be fun and assuming everything's wiped, we wouldn't even exist. So no. Would even call it impractical to do anything like that. Bad people does NOT give us a reason to erase everything. Resetti would not approve either.

Last edited:
What's the point? If you think the world is bad now, then I doubt you would like a world where humanity has yet to learn from past mistakes. All the race, sex and gender inequalities will more than likely repeat themselves in almost the same way, any beneficial things humanity has progressed such as medicine will be starting from scratch again resulting in pretty much the same amount of death and suffering, wars will still happen because bad people exist, people will still get put in positions of power that other people don't like...Dumb stuff like 'drowning witches' because there was a time we were stupid enough to believe that crap...Pretty pointless to repeat all that, because that's all that would happen. Maybe not in exactly the same way, but it would happen, and it would be just as bad the second time around.

Currency and religion would come to exist anyway.

I don't believe in religion, but I believe that it's almost a natural thing for humans to create, at least if factual information isn't there to provide any answers (which it still isn't now, and definitely isn't in a 'reset' world). "Man in sky make world" was at one time a ground breaking theory...

Currency as well. Might not be dollars or pounds, but we would create some sort of currency eventually. Even if we did imagine currency didn't exist, we would still pretty much have to resort to trading things we have for things we want/need, which is kinda where the idea of currency started in the first place.

I'm not disagreeing with you but if you're going to quote me please use the whole quote.

Back