• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

If I put my turnips on a friend's island and time travel backwards will they rot??

serrrr

Bells
I want to tt forward to make a villager move out, but I then want to tt back to the present after I do that. The issue is I bought a lotta turnips. So I'm wondering if before I tt I gave my friend my turnips and then got them back after I tt back would they spoil?
update: it worked!! they didn't spoil!! I was able to sell them today

Last edited:
Nope! They only rot on the island that goes back in time. If you bring them to your friend to hold you should be okay c:

That's a really cool idea. I dont know, but I'll follow this thread to see if you find out.

Back