• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas for AC:Wii

Average-Joe101

Bells
As everyone who is not living under a rock knows, Nintendo is in creation of a new Animal Crossing game to add to the series. I tink it is a good idea for forumites (people that absolutely love forums) to brainstorm ideas for the highly anticipated AC: Wii.The following are my Original ideas for the game.

1.TNT- This could be used to destroy all those annoying rocks that always interferr with your routes of travel and location of fruit trees.

2. The Trading Post- This could be used similar to Nookingtons only instead of buying and selling items, you would trade them for other things by other people in the specialized building.

3.Outdoor Transportation- this could include bikes, scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, or Segways so that people could get around faster than just walking.

4. Upgraded Coffee Shop- This could be just what it says. Instead of it being in the museum, it could be in it's own building.The name could also change to "the Coffee Shoppe". This is a very cool feature.

I would like it if other people add other ideas.Try to keep them original and not ones that are older than the hillls.

:)

Personally I do think that TNT wouldn't happen, as well as transportation I'd really like to see an Upgraded Coffee shop. There is a great chance for something like the trading post if this is going to be an MMO.

I think it would be a tad better if you could just let more than 4 people in a town on wifi....

^_^

Even 6 would be nice. 8 would be nice. But no matter how many in a town at once, they need to scrap the building limit. IT SUCKS.

Justin125 said:
Even 6 would be nice. 8 would be nice. But no matter how many in a town at once, they need to scrap the building limit. IT SUCKS.
Yeah...I liked it on the GC version where you had that gold statue of you when you'd got the basement etc..

^_^

Justin125 said:
8 would be the best. 4 just seems so limited when you're hosting parties and such.

For wi-fi they also need some sort of system in your menu thing where you can block or allow certain people to come in to your town at that time, kick people out when you want, etc.

Flygon said:
Justin125 said:
8 would be the best. 4 just seems so limited when you're hosting parties and such.

For wi-fi they also need some sort of system in your menu thing where you can block or allow certain people to come in to your town at that time, kick people out when you want, etc.
YES.

Like a host menu with...

- Boot individual players with a selection list of players in your town and a button.
- Town Message (like you could send out a message that goes on everyone's screen and pauses they're game for a sec to read it, to get important things out)
- Block/Allow options for some limits... including... Feel free to add to ideas for this...
  • Picking Up Patterns
  • Dropping Patterns
  • Dropping Items
  • Picking Up Items
  • Use of Shovel
  • Use of Axe
  • Use of Timer
  • Entry to Villager Houses
  • Fruit Tree Shaking
- Run on a block or allow system in you're Friend List for entry into your town.

Got more ideas?

Since ACWii is to be an MMO, I think the idea of going online could be the following:
  • 1. Go straight to your friend's town (via FC)
  • 2. Go into a city, where you can meet new people, shop (specific stores with a wider stock variety), or meet up with friends.
I've always pictured a City for the idea of AC being an MMO. Maybe it's because cities are bigger and can hold more people, and they're usually the hub of events and stuff.

Average-Joe101 said:
1.TNT- This could be used to destroy all those annoying rocks that always interferr with your routes of travel and location of fruit trees.

How about nukes? (Just no...)

3.Outdoor Transportation- this could include bikes, scooters, motorcycles, ATVs, or Segways so that people could get around faster than just walking.

(Lazy)

4. Upgraded Coffee Shop- This could be just what it says. Instead of it being in the museum, it could be in it's own building.The name could also change to "the Coffee Shoppe". This is a very cool feature.

(WTH? Whats the point.)
Srsly.

1.TNT- This could be used to destroy all those annoying rocks that always interfere with your routes of travel and location of fruit trees.

Lazy much?

I like this idea.

I think it's fine as is.

Bold is my response.

Back