• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop IcyLucario's Variety Yard Sale (Fossils, 1 Fish Wand, Wallpaper, Flooring, and many more!) [End of Yard Sale Discount! 1 TBT or 100 Bells!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
May I get pink balloons, moms pen stand, macrame tapestry , iron wand , and cosmos wand !

Will pay in igb :)

Hello. I am so sorry, but the Mom's Pen Stand has already been taken. I thought I removed it from the listing, but it must have not saved. I can still get you the rest of your order. It may be a little bit before I can get on Animal Crossing, when are you available for delivery or pick up? I will need to double check the total for your order. Just let me know when you are available and delivery or pick up, please. Thank you and sorry about the mixup with the Mom's Pen Stand.

Hello. I am so sorry, but the Mom's Pen Stand has already been taken. I thought I removed it from the listing, but it must have not saved. I can still get you the rest of your order. It may be a little bit before I can get on Animal Crossing, when are you available for delivery or pick up? I will need to double check the total for your order. Just let me know when you are available and delivery or pick up, please. Thank you and sorry about the mixup with the Mom's Pen Stand.
I’ll be available most of today I’ll check the forum often to see if you have message :) don’t worry take your time. My timezone is pst!

I’ll be available most of today I’ll check the forum often to see if you have message :) don’t worry take your time. My timezone is pst!

Ok sounds good. Your total would be 2,750, but The Pink Balloons I will give you as a set, and I wlam feeling very generous. so how about 500 off to make up for the pen stand mix up. So you new total is 2,250. Would you prefer delivery or pick up?

Ok sounds good. Your total would be 2,750, but The Pink Balloons I will give you as a set, and I wlam feeling very generous. so how about 500 off to make up for the pen stand mix up. So you new total is 2,250. Would you prefer delivery or pick up?
Thank you so much :) Depends later when you’re able to log on If I’m doing trades I’ll do pick up but if not drop off would be preferable :)

Name: Alessa
Island: Erinland
Item(s) Wanted: twinkling painting
Payment Type: bells

yayyyy! :D

Name: Alessa
Island: Erinland
Item(s) Wanted: twinkling painting
Payment Type: bells

yayyyy! :D

Hello, I am unavailable right now do sell this time you, but I will be available later today, hopefully. But anyway, I can still sell it to you later. It is one of my favorites that I got 3 overall. 1 for the museum. 1 for myself, and 1 to sell.

Please PM me with details when you can later and delivery or pick up.

Bump! It is almost 24 hours left, so EVERYTHING I am selling is ONLY 1 TBT or 100 Bells! Everything must GO! Ends August 13th at 5 am (Mountain Time)! Thank you all!!

BUMP! If there are no sales from this message to noon (mountain time) today (August 12th, 2020), I will close this sale early. Thank you for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back