Mafia IB mafia {unofficial ~ MAFIA WIN!}

I Inspected oath and he came back mafia. 2 cops? And oath said he's role cop and never said the roles " I THINK IM INSANE" like wtf. #stillsalty

- - - Post Merge - - -

UGH

MAFIA WINS!
action list / obs / scum chat

Role Pms:
alise said:
Chara_mary.png

You are Mary (Role Cop)
A painting that was burnt by your so-called friend IB. You seek out revenge, all you wanted was some friends and to get out of the Fabricated World.
Your partner is: lynn105.
Win condition: to equal or outnumber town.
Scum chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/suNDN6Scvxus[/LEFT​
alise said:
Guertena_painting.png

You are Guertena {Godfather}
Your lovely painting, Mary, was burnt by that little girl named Ib. The loveliest creation you made...you were furious. You seek revenge, along with Mary. It took you many years to re-create her, but this time, you and Mary will win.

Your partner is: oath2order.
Win condition: to equal or outnumber town.
Scum chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/suNDN6Scvxus
alise said:
Chara_ib.png

You are Ib {Doctor}
You are just a young girl, the girl who burnt that evil painting. However, you thought she was gone. Nope, back for more. You are once again, sucked into the fabricated world. As you grew older, you are smarter and learned more things from your parents. You also can protect a player each night, but you cannot protect the same person in a row. {including yourself.}

Win condition: wipe out the paintings and escape the fabricated world
alise said:
140px-Screen_shot_2012-08-14_at_12.37.58_PM.png

You are Garry {Cop}
After making it out the world with Ib, you return to the gallery with her once again for memories. The same thing happens. You are sucked into the fabricated world, but with a few others and powerful enemies instead. You decide the people need to put an end to this. You fear that 'she' is coming, aswell. You can inspect a player each night.

alise said:
krIJUjt.png

You are a Museum Visitor {Townie}
You are an innocent person. Well, you were, until you got sucked into the Fabricated World.

Thanks for playing!

Last edited:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM STILL LIKE WHYU DID U GUSY VOTE SHINY URHARHWAHRAWHRHAWRHAWHRAHWRAWRHAWR

CRYING SO HARD

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND I WAS RIGHT ABOUT LYNN FROM TEH START RARWARAWRAWR

ibb8de.jpg

"Hehehehe! That dumb Villagedweller didn't even know I stole his rose~ Ahehehe!" A doll-like object sat on a mannequin's head. "He loves her, he loves her not, off go two petals! Heh! I'm so sneaky!" They continued to pluck off petals. "He loves her, he loves her no- Oh noo! He loves her not!" tsundere, the doll, frowned. "It's okay alise! Villagedumber will be gone anyway, heh heh heh!!" They dropped rose, that had no petals left. "Byebye, Mr. Villagedweller!"
Somewhere in the Fabricated World, Villagedweller fainted suddenly. Before he could notice his rose was gone, somewhere off in the doll room.​

Villagedweller, the The Lady in Red should've loved her.
tsundere, the Creepy Doll avenged their friend.

It's now Night Zero. Please send in your actions to tsundere and me. Night will end when all actions are in.

wtf was this post smh WHO WROTE THIS

Back