Trading I would like to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Time Traveler
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I'm relatively new here but I understand the concept of trading.

Villagers I have for grabs:
Agnes
Queenie (my oldest resident, hope she goes to someone good)
Fauna (second oldest resident, )
Kidd
Darwin
Bunnie
Bones (just got him to move in)

Villagers I am searching for: (bolded=obtained)
Zucker
Julian
Chadder
Stitches
Mathilda
Shari

I time travel a lot in-game, but I go to school and work so I would have my villagers ready and in boxes within a day or two. (Queenie might take longer, since I did get her to the top of the friendship ladder)

Last edited:
Bumping this. I got the rumor that Kidd is moving. I can make him available to move within the hour.

Please note we only allow threads to be bumped after 4 hours of inactivity, thanks :)

I have Mathilda moving out of my town. Would you be willing to pay IGB or TBT for her?

I have Mathilda moving out of my town. Would you be willing to pay IGB or TBT for her?

I don't have many TBT seeing I'm new and I am not too rich on my file, which is why I offered a trade.
But what's your offer for IGB anyhow? It's worth a shot.

Interested in Queenie, for sure. But, please don't hold her or anything. Vacancy is scarce on my file, and I have other trade plans first.

I can give you Mathilda for free right now if you have room.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, Queenie would probably be the first to move if you're friends with her. The better the friendship, the more likely they ask to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, Queenie would probably be the first to move if you're friends with her. The better the friendship, the more likely they ask to move.

unfortunately last night I missed a plot of land that was roped off, so I don't have the room anymore.
also, I figured that was the case with friendship levels. But Queenie has only asked to move once in the entire year, and she never did again no matter how nuts I got with the time traveling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a free spot available now that Kidd loved out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back