• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Won Zucker!! >-<

mikanmilk

Bells
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Earlier this evening I won a Zucker giveaway!!
I am just sooo happy!
I am not trying to brag, I just feel so good that I need to share!
I have always played AC by myself and was a little nervous to join the community and get involved with interacting with others.

But it's just so nice that someone can be generous enough to give away a popular villager for free. I'm so glad I joined this forum.
I just feel so happy with the world right now hahaha.
Those of you looking for your dreamies, it can happen! There are some truly nice people here!
This forum is wonderful!

Well done :D
i got him for free off a lovely person on here, but dont have room, so hes being held by my mum
cant wait for him to be in mine :)

Aww that's so nice that you're so happy about getting him. Congrats and I hope you enjoy him in your town :D

@Gizmodo Awesome!!! Love your food themed villagers!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww that's so nice that you're so happy about getting him. Congrats and I hope you enjoy him in your town :D

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Thanks :D still a feww im searching for, and not fully deciding on the line up yet :)

I have him and he is soo cool :3 Got him off a cycling thread(thanks NewLeafMisty) :) Also, Congrats!

congrats! i kind of miss my zucker but its alright

- - - Post Merge - - -

They do!
ive had so many for free; Stitches, Muffy, Vesta, Freya, Frita, Lyman, Molly, Zucker

lucky! i know someone who has been looking for stitches for forever

congrats! I know that feeling, too! I was scared to join the forum, but mostly everyone is nice and I've gotten most of my dream villagers for free here even though a lot of them were popular! So I'm very grateful for people's generosity!

ENJOY ZUCKER! The octopus animation is so cute!

Congrats, that's great! But doesn't the >-< face mean you're annoyed/angry? I'm confused.

Congratulations! :)
I also got him because yesterday he was in my campsite :3

congrats! I know that feeling, too! I was scared to join the forum, but mostly everyone is nice and I've gotten most of my dream villagers for free here even though a lot of them were popular! So I'm very grateful for people's generosity!

ENJOY ZUCKER! The octopus animation is so cute!

Thanks so much! Can't wait till he arrives tomorrow! I've never had an octopus villager before!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats! Enjoy the octopus!

Thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats, that's great! But doesn't the >-< face mean you're annoyed/angry? I'm confused.

Hahaha I used it as "I'm so surprised and happy, that my face is scrunched with emotion"! LOL guess I'm the only one who sees it that way!
Thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay! Congratulations! I'm happy for you! :D

Thank you! His plot is near my house, guess we'll be best friends!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congratulations! :)
I also got him because yesterday he was in my campsite :3

Oh yeah! Sharin' the joy!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

congrats! i kind of miss my zucker but its alright

Awww hope you can get him back or another dreamie one day!!

Congratulations!
I know that feeling, and wow, is it amazing! ^u^
...Except the one time I got it, I didn't have enough room for the villager. :c But still, great job! I hope you like him!

Back