• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I wish that Isabelle told you ahead of time.

True, too bad Isabelle doesn't hear any juicy gossip from inside her prison of a Townhall ;_;

I relate, like Isabelle I know you don't get out much but try to listen to the daily gossip of the town! (I'm glad I have always been able to get to the villager before they are in boxes, I would be devastated if any of my dreamies moved out!)

well its easy to figure out if someones moving? i dont get this, usually some of ur villagers would mention so and so is thinking about moving and they'd also ping you

Last edited:
Yeah it's a bit scary. I've had a couple instances where another villager has told me that someone was moving, but when I go talk to them they just refuse to give me the dialogue about moving or ping for a while. Would be a nice feature to have anyway.

I agree this would be a useful feature, but I have become quite good at keeping my dream villagers from moving. Tips to see if someone is thinking of moving: Talk to several of your villagers and see if they mention anything about "gossip" or "rumors". If they do, no one is thinking of moving. If someone does want to move and they don't ping you, save, quit, and go back in the game. If they still don't ping you, go into another character's account. Sometimes the villager will mention it to a side character rather than the mayor.

That'd be so convenient if Isabelle told you that someone was thinking of moving a few days in advance the same way villagers do with the rumor system.

Back