• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I WANTS PEOPLE TO VISIT ME 8D

i would but its getting late and im pretty tired.maybe 2-morrow i'll pm u if i can come.

I've got some advice: only Wifi with people you trust, since people can hack on the Nintendo DS some people will break your Animal Crossing Wild World game. I don't know why people do it. Most people on TBT are very nice, but some of those hackers have come to TBT. I'm not trying to scare you, I just wanna inform you so you don't end up like kenziegirl...

I'm not calling Lobo a hacker if anybody thinks that I am, I'm sure he's a good person.

I'll join. :D I need to get a haircut. (If you got nookintons. Or however you spell it.)

Back