I want Kyle OUT!

kwark

Bells
When Kyle first moved into my second town, I ignored him. Hoping he would leave quicker.

That didn't help. So now I befriended him, do favours for him yadda yadda yadda!
I'm now at the point where he will ping, if he needs something. But he hasn't said he was going to move, yet.

I'm getting really tired of him and just want him out!

I know how you feel. Alfonso moved into my town in December 2014. He just moved out yesterday. :/
Goodness I hated him. I did the same thing as you, ignored him at first (and hit him with my net) and then eventually started talking to him and doing favours. Now he's FINALLY gone. So it may take awhile, but I'm sure Kyle will move eventually. Just keep treating him normally.

Haha, good luck. I had the same problem with Merengue, it took me 3 months or so to get her out. I think she enjoyed pinging me first thing in the morning to ask me for favors and stuff just to spite me.

Hope you can get rid of him. I had a similar issue with Papi. He inconsiderately moved in to a house directly in front of my house, and he was always lazy and inconsiderate to others. I was so happy the day he left.

I want Flora out. Don't get me wrong, I adore her but I already have her in another town. And she will not leave. It is truly infuriating.

It took me so long to get rid of Lyman. In the end I took a hiatus from ACNL and when I got back he had moved! Definitely motivated me to keep playing

i need to get olaf out. he's right by a bridge and he looks like michael jackson and i am NOT here for that

Was he the last one to move in? If so, he won't move out until someone else comes in. Sometimes they just take foreeeever though. When someone was cycling to get Kyle in boxes so I could adopt him, it took like 3 days.

Back