• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I still have too many things lying around

tsumiki

SHSL Lame
Bells
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (43) +
Welcome to my giveaway!

Basically my entire town, locker, and museum exhibits are filled with things I don't want/need so Im giving it away!

TO ENTER PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAME AND TOWN NAME AND FC IF ITS NOT ON THE SIDE AND PLEASE READ THE RULES!!

The rules!
1. Please do not run/damage any of my hybrids!
2. Please be respectful and polite this is a giveaway it's not like I owe you anything!
3. Items are wrapped and in my plaza, you can take two and you may bring wrapping paper to re-wrap an item twice if you don't like it and grab another! (If you are the first person from your group there are you didnt bring any, you can pick some up from my emporium uwu)
4. I will allow groups of 3 into my town.
5. If you'd like any normal flowers please let me know in your post, I will let you come on your own since theyre all on my beach. My villagers place down flowers all the time so I really need to get rid of these!
6. Please do not leave on your own unless someone in your group is picking up flowers
7. Please do not get upset if I disconnect, I am literally sitting right in front of my router so this is probably unlikely to happen.
8. If you've read these rules please write your favorite villager in your post uwu​

The items you can win maybe anything from rare unreorderables to a common floor (the floor from when you get a new room)!

I also have a lot of bush starts I dont need please let me know in your post if youd like one! (one per person)
If you leave feedback I will send one back at the end!

There are about 32? items so at the least 16 people can come!

Last edited:
Town: Polis
Name: Cory
I LOVE COOKIE

Last edited:
Favorite is Ruby!

Town: Tokyo
Mayor: Asher

Last edited:
hey, i'd like to come as well :)

town: vanille
mayor: mimi
favorite: kabuki

i'd also be interested in some white roses, if you have any to spare.

Last edited:
Count me!

I love Mac

Mayor: Joey
Town: Nintendo
Friend Code: 126363232554

can i come now?

Ill add the first 3 who followed the rules (lilylily please edit your post! also I do have white roses I think) right now and open my gates please make sure to add me! (also to champ hopefully she'll be walking around then!)

Count me!

I love Mac

can i come now?

Please? am i in this time?

Open for Champ, seafarings, and azukitan! Will add Jojo and lilylily soon uwu

- - - Post Merge - - -

Count me!

I love Mac

can i come now?

Please? am i in this time?

Sorry youre in the next group! The wait shouldnt be all that long and if Im able to I may be able to save you two items if I dont run out or something!

Me?

IGN and Town in sig, FC you know where.

Fav villager is Tabby Eugene.

Ill add the first 3 who followed the rules (lilylily please edit your post! also I do have white roses I think) right now and open my gates please make sure to add me! (also to champ hopefully she'll be walking around then!)

i'm sorry, it's edited now. :>

i'll have someone over for a trade right now anyway, so it's fine if you add me to a later group. i'll let you know when i'm available again :)

Favorite: Gayle

Mayor: Keaton
Town: Pallet
FC 3754 - 7493 - 3537

adding and opening for lilylily, Jojo, and FireNinja! If lilylily is not available, Empoleon can come! let me add all of you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Will close gates soon please come if you havent already!

Last edited:
Back