• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling I sell Marshall for 8 Millions !

It shouldnt matter. I dont see anything about him being yours either. I was first. This ISNT an AUCTION. He was SELLING. Just because you have lots of bells doesnt mean you should get to boss your way around doing what you like. Give us players who havent been playing as long a chance to get villagers for prices we can afford

Marshal isn't even your dreamie...

Maybe she didn't put him in her signature because it is quite hard to find him and she thought it was unrealistic that she'd get him?
I don't know, but sometimes I've held back putting very popular villagers whom I'll looking for in my signature because I didn't think I'd ever get them.
Regardless, congratulations for getting Marshal! :)

I said it first and I didnt get him. It's not very fair

It shouldnt matter. I dont see anything about him being yours either. I was first. This ISNT an AUCTION. He was SELLING. Just because you have lots of bells doesnt mean you should get to boss your way around doing what you like. Give us players who havent been playing as long a chance to get villagers for prices we can afford

The person who had Marshal was french and english wasn't his first language. Cut him some slack will you? Either way no use crying over spilt milk as Marshal is gone already.

Fair enough if this was an auction then thats fine but he was selling so it should have been first come. I could never afford Marshal hence why he isnt in my signature. I could have just afforded the 8mil he was requesting. There's no need to be sarcastic. There are lots of players out there who will never get their desired villagers because they will never have as much as others. I'm entitled to my opinion

I know he had been posting it several times at different prices trying to get a higher cost. Hence why I think he should have tagged it as an auction not as selling

I got Marshal and he wasn't in my signature. But I absolutely ADORE him in my cycling town. He's never moving away unless a tt accident.

I wish that the OP would just close the thread. This is a childish and pointless argument that should just stop. It's supposed to be a nice site and you guys are cramming it with a fight. Continue this in PMs or something (if you really feel the need to fight for a stupid reason), just not here.

Yeah the first pricing was 5 million but people told them that Marshal sells for a lot more, hence why the price has gone up x3

I'm sorry you didn't get Marshal, I'll try my best to help you find him, I have a reasonable amount of money to help you get him :)
The category should've been an auction but it's just a mistake, they are new to this site and French :)
And enjoy Marshal 1wildcat1! :D

I wish that the OP would just close the thread. This is a childish and pointless argument that should just stop. It's supposed to be a nice site and you guys are cramming it with a fight. Continue this in PMs or something (if you really feel the need to fight for a stupid reason), just not here.

Thank you. so much. for typing this.

Yeah the first pricing was 5 million but people told them that Marshal sells for a lot more, hence why the price has gone up x3

I'm sorry you didn't get Marshal, I'll try my best to help you find him, I have a reasonable amount of money to help you get him :)
The category should've been an auction but it's just a mistake, they are new to this site and French :)

Thank you, I will!
As for the other user, I'm sorry we both couldn't have marshal. You'll find yours soon I'm sure :)

Thanks. Thats kind of you.

@Kluke I wasnt aware we were arguing. Sorry if it seems like that. I didnt want to cause any trouble. I just want it to be fairer for newer players so they get a chance too. A lot of the auctions go into the 20+ million and some people really cant afford that. I never wanted to upset anyone so sorry if it came across like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, I will!
As for the other user, I'm sorry we both couldn't have marshal. You'll find yours soon I'm sure :)

It's not your fault at all. I was just annoyed that I thought I had finally found one I could afford. It would be nice if the people who can afford more don't post after someone has already said yes offering to pay more as its slightly unfair on the people with less bells

Thanks. Thats kind of you.

@Kluke I wasnt aware we were arguing. Sorry if it seems like that. I didnt want to cause any trouble. I just want it to be fairer for newer players so they get a chance too. A lot of the auctions go into the 20+ million and some people really cant afford that. I never wanted to upset anyone so sorry if it came across like that

No, no prob. I just thought that it was a db reason to bicker about. And I know what ya mean. It's hard for new players! But anything could happen! I actually got Marshal randomly! It could happen to you! Gosh, I sound like a really bad motivational speaker, haha :p But anyways, no hard feeling!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dumb*

I paid someone for him and they ended the session and took my bells and I never got him so lost a couple of million. I wish some people could be trustworthy

Back