I resign.

stormcommander said:
sunate said:
:gyroidsurprised: .......This place is slowly dieing.....every ones leaving... Thank you bul for everything.... im glad you were our admin.
Wow, are you insane? The only difference between now and before is that Bulerias's name is a darker color and he'll get slightly less PMs.
Aw, now I can't constantly bombard him with annoying pms.

OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:
:gyroidsurprised: .......This place is slowly dieing.....every ones leaving... Thank you bul for everything.... im glad you were our admin.
Don't worry about TBT dieing. The staff still has an arsenal of awesome stuff to hand out by the end of this year.

Especially with the City Folk being announced and our merge with AC4Life.
The merge with AC4Life did nothing.
Everyone that's coming here from there has been here for years.

dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:
Don't worry about TBT dieing. The staff still has an arsenal of awesome stuff to hand out by the end of this year.

Nate's been on quite a bit more since the merger.

Wow, Bul.

I remember first meeting you back at Nsider, when you and Storm started a little thread called the Animal Crossing Ask Center. I was of much higher rank than you, (one of you was a Boo, IIRC), but I decided to join in, becoming one of your first members. After a long and winding story, I came here, to TBT. TBT has been my little internet haven, where I come when I'm sick of the slag of the rest of the internet. And you helped make it so.

I shall miss your level-headedness as an admin, but I respect the fact that you are very busy, and have important things going on in your life. I wish you the best in your musical endeavors. One must not be too connected to the internet. After all, there is a world out there apart from the internet. Make sure to check in here every once in a while, though. Chances are, I'll be here every once in a while, and I'm always open to talk to you. It's been a pleasure.

I know you're not "leaving", but I just had to post that. All the best.

-Triforce3force

Koehler said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:

Nate's been on quite a bit more since the merger.
Not really.

dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:

We have more people to work on the site.

OddCrazyMe said:
dragonflamez said:
OddCrazyMe said:
sunate said:

We have more people to work on the site.
What does that even mean?

Wow- ..... That's really all I can say right now. I kind of saw it coming though, with you and your awesome music. ;) Thank you so much for making this a forum that I can have fun at, and meeting so many good people was great. I wish you the best of luck Bul, you were like a brother in a way to most of us. Always someone you could look up to if there was any ever trouble. I'm glad to hear the you're not leaving though. :) Anyways, good luck with everything you're busy with, and I'll keep watching CNN waiting for your name and a video of you playing some great music. :D You really added a lot to TBT from what I've seen, even though I'm still one of the newer users.

Good job Bul, and thanks for everything you done for me and TBT. :)

Well, seeing I just came here from AC4Life, you most likely don't know who I am, but it seems many people liked you.... So I'm gonna say two things: Nice meeting you, and sorry I couldn't get to know you more.

Best of luck,
D-Jam

Bulerias you have really been a great admin for The Bell Tree and you have great talents like playing guitar and writing but also helping out at The Bell Tree. Thank you for your many years of service. You really have made an impact on this forum.

While I already knew about this, it's still sad to see you retire. Thanks Bul, for everything you've done. It will surely never be forgotten.

Well.. its sad to be seeing you go. Over the time you've been here, I've grown alot of respect for you. But I just have a question: if your resigning, that doesn't mean your leaving TBT altogether, right?
If you really are leaving, goodbye and farewell...
:(

Ky!e said:
Well.. its sad to be seeing you go. Over the time you've been here, I've grown alot of respect for you. But I just have a question: if your resigning, that doesn't mean your leaving TBT altogether, right?
If you really are leaving, goodbye and farewell...
:(
I believe he's staying, he just won't be doing... Administrator stuff.

Back