• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I NEVER knew money tree island existed until now !!! :o

Silkfawn

Moon
Bells
I've been to Capp'ns island too many times to count, but just now I encountered a money tree island for the first time 🤯🤯 (not that I needed any bells...)

Is this a new addition or something?
I can't believe I encountered something new after all this time 🤣

FWH7JvRUAAAaKgn.jpg

I'm not sure if it's new I didn't know you could find a money tree island :unsure:

Wow, I did not know a money tree island can be possible to get! Do you recall how many there were?

It's not new, I encountered it a couple of times right away, but I forgot about it until your post because I haven't seen it in quiet sometime. I do remember there's not many bells. I wish those tree's could be brought back to your island and continue to produce bells.

Wow, I did not know a money tree island can be possible to get! Do you recall how many there were?
I don't remember exactly, but I would estimate around 6-7.

I left the island and forgot to hit the rocks! They probably have bells too. :unsure:
Post automatically merged:

It's not new, I encountered it a couple of times right away, but I forgot about it until your post because I haven't seen it in quiet sometime. I do remember there's not many bells. I wish those tree's could be brought back to your island and continue to produce bells.
Interesting!

I visited the Capp'n island since the very beginning of 2.0 and have visited many islands since and never encountered this island and neither did I hear people talking about a money tree island. 🙃

It's pretty much always the different seasons, shooting star, vegetable and vine islands that I continue to get.

I didn’t know that was a thing either! I’ve only ever seen veggie, star frag, and vine islands. That’s pretty nice though! Though I can’t say I’ve gone to many Kapp’n islands. I would love to see a definitive list of all the different Kapp’n islands to see if i’ve missed anything super cool.

Back