I NEVER knew money tree island existed until now !!! :o

Silkfawn

Moon
Bells
I've been to Capp'ns island too many times to count, but just now I encountered a money tree island for the first time 🤯🤯 (not that I needed any bells...)

Is this a new addition or something?
I can't believe I encountered something new after all this time 🤣

FWH7JvRUAAAaKgn.jpg

Wow, I did not know a money tree island can be possible to get! Do you recall how many there were?

It's not new, I encountered it a couple of times right away, but I forgot about it until your post because I haven't seen it in quiet sometime. I do remember there's not many bells. I wish those tree's could be brought back to your island and continue to produce bells.

Wow, I did not know a money tree island can be possible to get! Do you recall how many there were?
I don't remember exactly, but I would estimate around 6-7.

I left the island and forgot to hit the rocks! They probably have bells too. :unsure:
Post automatically merged:

It's not new, I encountered it a couple of times right away, but I forgot about it until your post because I haven't seen it in quiet sometime. I do remember there's not many bells. I wish those tree's could be brought back to your island and continue to produce bells.
Interesting!

I visited the Capp'n island since the very beginning of 2.0 and have visited many islands since and never encountered this island and neither did I hear people talking about a money tree island. 🙃

It's pretty much always the different seasons, shooting star, vegetable and vine islands that I continue to get.

I didn’t know that was a thing either! I’ve only ever seen veggie, star frag, and vine islands. That’s pretty nice though! Though I can’t say I’ve gone to many Kapp’n islands. I would love to see a definitive list of all the different Kapp’n islands to see if i’ve missed anything super cool.

Back