• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway I need these items gone!!

vogelbiene

the bird lord
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (17) +
I just have them cluttering up my storage space, and I'd rather give them to people who want them and will use them rather than get a paltry amount of bells from reese quq

please, I beg that you only ask for 3 items so that others get a chance of having items too!!

here are the items;;
  • bubble wand
  • mama panda
  • owl clock
  • orange pinwheel
  • pic of Zipper
  • wobbelina
  • turntable
  • baby bear
  • scale-armour pants
  • Senor K.K.
  • Mrs. Flamingo
  • candy machine
  • bunny i. balloon
  • pharaoh's outfit
  • boxed figurine

any wifi ratings would be muchly appreciated <3
also!! please let me know your fc, and whether you want to come to my town or yours.

Last edited:
Can i have the
Tweeter
dolly
bunny i. balloon?

Please visit me i need visitors for remodel
My fc is 0275-8443-6133

Last edited:
I'll open my gates!!
I can still visit you if you want, MidnaEmiko
By the way, I forgot to state the dolly was customised. Are you okay with that??

Oh!! I'm so sorry quq I'll do that asap-- again, my apologies MayorEddie! I'm very scatterbrained qnq

Added!! And gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i get the pics of lucy, anges and del?

Of course!! Would you like me to come to your town or would you like to come to my town? Please add my fc and I shall do the same asap

May I have the Lucky Black Cat, Yellow Raincoat, and Minimalist Table? I would like to visit you to pick up if possible. My FC is in the sidebar. :)

May I have the Lucky Black Cat, Yellow Raincoat, and Minimalist Table? I would like to visit you to pick up if possible. My FC is in the sidebar. :)

of course!! however, I do not have a minimalist table; it's a modern table quq is that still okay??
I'll add you now, and let you know when my gates are open.

of course!! however, I do not have a minimalist table; it's a modern table quq is that still okay??
I'll add you now, and let you know when my gates are open.

Whoops! Yeah that was a mis-type lol. I do want the modern table. Thank you! :)

Back