• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I need help! Urgent please!

ItachiKouyou

Bells
New Horizons Token
Purple Violet
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Blue Feather
Dusty Scroll
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hi everyone.

I don't know if it's the good board to ask for this, I wasn't sure. If not, please move it to right board.

So, when I started playing today, Isabelle told me Punchy was moving. I didn't know beforehand, when I saw him lately, he didn't tell me. :( Punchy is my ultimate dreamy and I paid to get him in my town. I don't want him to go away, but it's too late. ;w;

I really wish someone could help me by holding him in their town and get him back to me when he wants to move. I don't remember if that's possible or if I will have to wait a complete cycle.

Please, help me, thanks in advance. ;w;

I'd be happy to hold him for you, only I don't know how it's done. Do I just come by and talk to him? I currently have nine villagers, so in theory I do have room for one more! :D

OMG thanks.
Yup, you have to come in my town and talk to him. You should be able to ask him to come in your town!
I'll add you right away!

You will have to complete the 16 villager cycle before you can ask him to move back in. :c

My gates are open!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You will have to complete the 16 villager cycle before you can ask him to move back in. :c

Aw, I wasn't sure >< This is so annoying...
Thanks for letting me know :(

Thank you for the tip :blush: Maybe have another person visit to make sure?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It didn't take, I went forward a day and there's a little plot reserved for villager Bob. You should have someone else come talk to Punchy!

You should try paying someone to help : (

Back