• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I made real life gyroids out of clay! :)

sassystag

tiktok: @fqrron
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
me and my boyfriend made our favorite gyroids out of air-dry clay!
we have a tik-tok showing how we made it, it was a super fun process overall! ^^
they came out not so perfect, but they're perfect to us <3

IMG_5349.jpg

That's an amazing idea! The gyroids look so good!!

this is actually a really cool idea, and those look adorable!! i especially love the squeakoid (probably because that’s my favourite gyroid lmao). i’ll definitely give your tiktok a watch later as well!

This is actually very creature! I imagine you could make a shop for these and people could purchase them to have little gyroid figures of their own. I love them.

thank you!!! and we would loveee to do that if they didn't take so much blood sweat and tears to make LOL, but maybe one day we'll make other gyroids to put around our house!

AHHHH I adore these so much!! I never thought of this but its such a cute idea<3
These are super cute! 😍
That's an amazing idea! The gyroids look so good!!

AAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
<3
this is actually a really cool idea, and those look adorable!! i especially love the squeakoid (probably because that’s my favourite gyroid lmao). i’ll definitely give your tiktok a watch later as well!

thank you omg!!! making them was all my boyfriend's idea because squeakoid is also his favorite gyroid! he really wanted to own one but couldn't find anyone selling actual real-life sized versions of them, so he just decided one day that we should make our own. he's really crafty c:

AWWWW SO ADORABLE LIKE WOWOWOWOWO. MR WHISTLE AND MS SQUEAKY ARE PERFECTTTT. I am now going to beg my mom for some airdry clay so I can make a RAINBOW GREEN SQEAKOID!!!! <3 So much love and effort!! You did AMAZING SUPER GREAT 💖💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!! You did a great job, they're so good! Can't go wrong with gyroids!

Back