I love....

DJjeff20

Bells
How someone thinks it's right to just come into my town and steal my hybrids and gold roses! That's the last time I leave my gates open when I'm not around! Anyone else have this happen to them? Damn it! I do so much for everyone, and then they just come in and steal!

That has never happened to me because I am overly paranoid about visitors and they aren't allowed in my town.

I'm so sorry! *hug!* I have never had that happen. So far the worst I had was a couple of kids who ran over my flowers and then they stopped running and apologized. I have a few lesser grade hybrids and one precious black rose but nobody has stolen it, thank goodness.

My visitors have always been respectful. I'm sorry this happened to you. It really is inexcusable. :(

I kinda passed out while I was playing, i set it down for a minute and I was out like a light a few minutes later. When I woke up, I walked around and tons of stuff was missing, then I realized I left my gate open from a trade earlier, and I was like SSSHHHIIIIIIIITTTT! >< FML! Yeah visitors are usually respectful to me when I arrange a visit for giveaways, trades or hanging out, but the ONE TIME I leave my gates open by accident, I got people coming in who i think are my friends, stealing my hard work from under my nose! That's the last time I leave my gates open while nothings happening.

Last edited:
I kinda passed out while I was playing, i set it down for a minute and I was out like a light a minute later. When I woke up, I walked around and tons of stuff was missing, then I realized I left my gate open from a trade earlier, and I was like SSSHHHIIIIIIIITTTT! >< FML!

Oh my...I'm so sorry. Good luck on getting them back. I can't believe some people out there... ;_;

omg that's awful! I wish the game had some kind of log about who visited last...

Aww one time I fell asleep with my gates open too, luckily no one stole anything because I have A LOT of people on my friend's list and lots of rare stuff
> ^ <

What hybrids and things did you lose? I could give you some of my hybrids! :>

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, if you leave your gates unattended you can bet on it that stuff will get stolen.

I lost blue and gold roses :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, to be fair, if you leave your gates unattended you can bet on it that stuff will get stolen.

This is true :( It was my fault for being forgetful and tired :(

Last edited:
Really sorry this has happened to you :(. I've never had anything stolen but then I'm quite paranoid with the game.

If you need any hybrids let me know, if you don't mind waiting (sometimes takes a few days) I can breed you some.

I lost blue and gold roses :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is true :( It was my fault for being forgetful and tired :(

I can get some blue roses for you later tonight! I have a parent/teacher conference for school in a bit, but I'll try to get some to you when you're online~ ^^

drop by my town. I will help any way i can

Thank you so much Zander! You've saved my gold garden :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get some blue roses for you later tonight! I have a parent/teacher conference for school in a bit, but I'll try to get some to you when you're online~ ^^

Thanks so much :,) I really appreciate this :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really sorry this has happened to you :(. I've never had anything stolen but then I'm quite paranoid with the game.

If you need any hybrids let me know, if you don't mind waiting (sometimes takes a few days) I can breed you some.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
This is terrible! I have luckily never gotten anything like this happen to me before- because even before I got onto this forum I was always cautious and paranoid about who I trust and let in (Due to Minecraft Server people: Everywhere there are people like this!)

I do recommend though never ever open your gate and stay cautious (Not paranoid- Cautious) and only wish for the best. I can help if there are some hybrids needed back. :3

ugh, how horrible!! Can I offer you a couple of blue roses? If you're on right now I'm just firing up my game.

I can breed you blue roses, and black roses. I can't turn them gold (I have beautiful town ordinance so no wilted flowers) but you could do that :). Let me know if you want them and how many and I'll get on with breeding them.

Back