• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I hope I'm not late to the party!

red_odessa

Bells
Hey guys!

I'm a pretty savvy animal crossing trader/collector and figured I'd give this community a try. I'm currently playing a pretty fresh town, so I'm excited to see what's knocking around here! The TBT system seems a little intimidating, but also really interesting and unique compared to other forums. Can't wait to get trading!

*furiously saves up for switch in time for new release* I will not be late to the next one, I swear.

oh, I'm sorry, but we're in the middle of cleanup now

feel free to help yourself to any leftover drinks in the fridge though

Last edited:
Hey, welcome! Glad to see more people joining, especially with the new game releasing soon (hopefully). Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat, or do anything in ACNL :)

Hey, welcome! Glad to see more people joining, especially with the new game releasing soon (hopefully). Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat, or do anything in ACNL :)

It was the switch announcment that pushed me to branch out! I gotta get all my wishlists filled in quick, and this place is amazing for it. It's so friendly and active here!

Back