I have a perfect idea!

Do you argee it should be on both systems?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Coffee

Bells
I have seen threads about which console should get the next Animal Crossing game.Instead of debating,I think we should have it on both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.My reason for putting the next AC on both is because New Leaf has been a very sucessful game for the 3DS selling 7.38 mil copies worldwide according to Wikipedia,and I think since Animal Crossing is one of the best Nintendo video game series,I think it also deserves a home on the Wii U.That way,people can use the Nintendo 3DS version on the go,and console players can play the Wii U version at home on their television.So,does this sound perfect to you guys?There is a poll also.

You can never trust Wikipedia, since most of its facts could be false. Though I really like this idea because both graphics turns out to be good after all.

Yeah, but i doubt we'll get one for awhile as NL is still reeeeaaaallly new. Maybe NL on wii u? :3

I think it should only be on Wii U, because in the past, Nintendo hasn't EVER done two Animal Crossings on ONE console. If they did it on the 3DS again, it would be pretty weird. My overall answer is: I disagree.

Sounds awesome, but I doubt it would happen. I would totally buy it if it came out for wii u though!

Animal Crossing never has two games on the same system, and, I think they should stick with that.

If it were released on both systems most people would only buy one or the other. For that reason, I'd prefer it only be released on one system so the options for playing with others aren't limited.

Last edited:
It's not a bad idea, but the problem with this would be, I don't think theirs much more that could be done with Animal Crossing on the 3DS, New Leaf just about pushes the 3DS as far as it can without sacrificing frame rate, I'm sure that Nintendo could expand New Leaf's content with DLC, in fact, I wish they did.

It would also mean the Wii U version would have to be nerfed make sure it could run on the 3DS as well.
For the series to move forward, the extra power and memory of the Wii U (or whatever future Nintendo console or handheld) is needed.

That said, New Leaf, ACWiiU connectivity could be possible, it'd be cool if villagers from the 3DS town visit your Wii U town and vice versa, maybe 3DS DLC to add compatibility such as new villagers and such.

If it were released on both systems most people would only buy one or the either. For that reason, I'd prefer it only be released on one system so my options for playing with others aren't limited.
Didn't thought of that, good point.

I like AC on portable devices better because you can take it with you all time and play. But I suppose the next game will be released on Wii U, it's the newer console.

I'm on the fence, it would be neat to see it on both but like others have said one version would more than likely be preferred over the other, and Wi-fi options wouldn't be universal. I also think the next title will be on WiiU and I'll more than likely buy the next AC title no matter what console it's released on - even though I prefer AC on handhelds lol.

I agree with this idea! but I really hope it atleast comes out for the DS because I don't have the money to buy a whole new system just for animal crossing /:

Its good to put it on the WiiU.Since ACNL was one of last years best sellers,the WiiU sales rate would go up just like it did when Pikmin 3,Zelda Wind Waker HD,and Mariokart 8 came out for it.

As much as I loved the console game for the Gamecube, I don't want to have an Animal Crossing console game. With the 3DS it is easy to play on the go like while travelling by train, at school during breaks or just when visiting friends. It's cool to play with your friends and very easy since the 3DS is small and light. But with a WiiU version everyone would probably play in their own houses and that would be boring to me. Playing with others could be done via the internet, but it's not the same as when youre in the same room. Also, the WiiU does not have any games I am interested in right now to motivate me to go buy it. So I don't really want to cash out just for a cool WiiU version and a 3DS one that are the same xD

I don't really care as long as there is an Animal Crossing game for 3DS since I don't have a Wii U and don't really plan on getting one.

But! They could maybe do a thing where they could make an Animal Crossing game for Wii U where you could connect your New Leaf to the Wii U.

You can never trust Wikipedia, since most of its facts could be false. Though I really like this idea because both graphics turns out to be good after all.

I have honestly never found something false on wikipedia and when I tried to edit it to something incorrect it instantly corrected me and gave me a warning that it might revoke my editing privileges so; its usually pretty trustworthy

idk it pisses me off to no end when people be like "u cant trust wikipedia" ***** wikipedia is my friend, my bro, ur talkin **** about my bro

anyways. I guess they could do this? tbh id prefer it on just 3ds and leave the wiiu to burn. also wed need seperate trading bords for people who play on wiiu and people who play on 3ds assuming they didnt find a way to make multiplayer compatible

They probably wont. Keeping it to the wii u means that nintendo can get more wii j sales.

Ors a smart buisness move.

Back