• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I got the game now what?

Like Antonio the cute cat said.. play the game ^^

Play it.

Hint: put it into the rectangular hole in your 3DS and then press the power button, press the leaf icon on your home menu and away you go.

Edit: Also, wrong section. This section is for introductions.

Last edited:
What now? Now you sell your soul to a town of furries. It starts out slow as you idly play the game during some downtime, getting to know neighbors and such, but before you know it they've got you. You'll find yourself thinking "oh, I can probably go one day without playing Animal Crossing," but then you'll remember your favorite villager and how heartbroken you'd be if they moved out, so you just have to talk to them. And you might as well check the shops while you're at it, and tend to 5 different favors requested of you by them. And while you're at it maybe you'll go play some island tours, or rearrange your house/garden. And just when you think you're free it sucks you back in again.

It sounded better in my head.

Back