• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

KingKombat said:
BowzaTheKing said:
but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.
Ok.
YOU'RE THERE BUDDY.
YOU JUST MADE THAT LITTLE "YOU"RE A ******" SPOT GO OFF.

I've been reading this for 20 minutes, and throughout this, i've all 8 pages. I'm convinced that your brain must be smaller than a peanut. That sentence rings in my head.

but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.

So. You'd rather mooch off someone who was kind enough to let you into your town, than actually pay a measly few bells to get one yourself. You little low-life. Wow, I can't believe someone over the internet has made me this mad with their stupidity alone. What the HELL is wrong with you? Vandalizing anyone's town at any rate is messed up. All you did was take things off the ground that were screaming to be stolen. OK, you know what, I'D LOVE TO GO TO YOUR TOWN. Then, i'll cut all your trees down, and steal your flowers. We'll see how you feel. And I'm glad your town is plain. You deserve it for being such a douchebag. You are going on my blacklist as well. Have a good day, you lying, cheating, stealing, theif.
HAHAHA.

KingKombat, you're killin' me.

I'm really, really hoping you're not getting that worked up about a video game.

Chill out, man.

Dr. Keko said:
Inorite? I thought it'd kinda end off after I posted but then when I checked there were like 8 pages and people being all dramatic and stuff. Lol.
I started reading this around this morning, and then I just started finishing it up now....
I am really against that guy digging up your turnips. If it were me I would remove him from my list....but Im not a very forgiving guy so.... :p

JJH0369 said:
o noes hes on da blacklist ruuuuuun!

Really, you guys are making far too big of a deal. He payed back what was owed, now get over it. Besides, it's just a game.
^Exactly what this post says. It's just a game. It's not like your life depends on it.

Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Ok.
YOU'RE THERE BUDDY.

I've been reading this for 20 minutes, and throughout this, i've all 8 pages. I'm convinced that your brain must be smaller than a peanut. That sentence rings in my head.

So. You'd rather mooch off someone who was kind enough to let you into your town, than actually pay a measly few bells to get one yourself. You little low-life. Wow, I can't believe someone over the internet has made me this mad with their stupidity alone. What the HELL is wrong with you? Vandalizing anyone's town at any rate is messed up. All you did was take things off the ground that were screaming to be stolen. OK, you know what, I'D LOVE TO GO TO YOUR TOWN. Then, i'll cut all your trees down, and steal your flowers. We'll see how you feel. And I'm glad your town is plain. You deserve it for being such a douchebag. You are going on my blacklist as well. Have a good day, you lying, cheating, stealing, theif.
HAHAHA.

Chill out, man.
It's not about the video game.
It's about him. Whether you like it or not, people care about this game, unlike you.

KingKombat said:
Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Ok.
YOU'RE THERE BUDDY.

HAHAHA.

Chill out, man.
It's about him. Whether you like it or not, people care about this game, unlike you.
People may care about this game, sure.

But to the point where they're yelling at each other over a couple of virtual turnips?

That's hilarious.

Everybody calm down, the kid got his money or whatever, let's just stop talking about it.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. <3

Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
BowzaTheKing said:
Ok.
YOU'RE THERE BUDDY.

HAHAHA.

Chill out, man.

But to the point where they're yelling at each other over a couple of virtual turnips?

That's hilarious.

Everybody calm down, the kid got his money or whatever, let's just stop talking about it.

Ok, fine.

Thanks, Grawr. I lost my head there. I get worked up easily >_>

Grawr said:

That's hilarious.

Lmao, true.

KingKombat said:
Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
Grawr said:
KingKombat said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepbut all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.

HAHAHA.

Chill out, man.

That's hilarious.

Ok, fine.

Thanks, Grawr. I lost my head there. I get worked up easily >_>
It's ok, I get worked up over games like this as well. (You should see me when I scare A fish I really want.)

Dr. Keko said:
Grawr said:

That's hilarious.

Lmao, true.
Get into that Christmas Spirit everyone!!!!! No, i don't mean pushing people over in the mall to get the last gift <_<

bdubs2594 said:
Dr. Keko said:
Grawr said:

That's hilarious.

Lmao, true.
Get into that Christmas Spirit everyone!!!!! No, i don't mean pushing people over in the mall to get the last gift <_<
That's why you don't go down to Walmart on a Black Friday.

Dr. Keko said:
bdubs2594 said:
Dr. Keko said:
Grawr said:

That's hilarious.

Lmao, true.
That's why you don't go down to Walmart on a Black Friday.
Oh God, I remember Wal-Mart and Best Buy last Year on black Friday. That Was a Very CRAZY moment..

My friend got his Wii on Black Friday.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>which was before mine D:<</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

wow i spent like 20 min. reading this and really this is animal crossing not anything really that big now is it im mean its not going to help u go MLG or anything... and i didnt steal anything dug up 3 turnips and gave them back. so for any problems i caused im sry and yes Ender is a money hungry fool (its not the first time something like this happened, not in AC but in real life things)

oh well its work out now and really who cares
just remember
bumper_shoryuken.jpg

Back