• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

Nedrian said:
personally, no, i would not take them because this is a game to me... keko worked for the bells to buy those turnips, 170,000 bells worth and you wanted to take them for personal gain.
why don't you try thinking about how you would react to someone you've never met, over the internet, that made 2 very big "mistakes" in one day on this game? you wouldn't let them in your town, and you know it. you can apologize all you want... but it doesn't change what you did. it's like what someone said earlier - it's ok if i murder 5 people but cast magic and bring them back to life? and even so...
the only reason you're making such a big deal to try and have a comeback is because keko made this public, and you're scared. looking at your profile about not wanting to people to visit your town "because it's pretty plain" makes me think you just try to rip people off quite a bit. maybe there's been other people you found friend codes to on other sites that you've stolen from, but no one ever knew because they weren't aware of this site... 2 "big mistakes" in one day makes me think that very heavily.
I wrote the plain town thing before I ever posted here, and this is the only place on the internet I've ever gone to for AC friend codes. This is also my first, and ONLY account here.

And I wouldn't consider cutting one baby tree down that "big" of a mistake. And to tell you the truth, my town is really plain, it has a river that never splits or angles in a cool way, and there is nothing unique about it. And what is the Brigade thing, I wanna know.

There you've gone and made me abuse the word "and". Are you people happy with yourselves? How would it make YOU feel if you were in MY position, huh?

i would never be in that situation, even if 1 billion bells were flashed in my face... i paid money for this game, a game i enjoy, that i want to work for. stealing someone else's work isn't in my idea of "a big break" or "getting lucky" or, as you said, "a once in a lifetime opporunity."
my one tree isn't that big of a deal, it's the fact that you tried taking advnantage of 2 possible playing friends - it doesn't matter what you did at all. if you came to my town and i had the most expensive items in this game lying around, you'd take it and you know it... you're just not a good type of player to be playing a game like this with honest people, like the other people that it seems many others are blacklisting.

i'm forgiving, i'm just trying to get you to understand where i'm coming from, lol. GAWD YOU'RE SO BLIND. i just wouldn't let you back in my town because i can't trust you, simple as that. i do forgive you though. i just uh... care enough for you to not put you back in the situation of possibly stealing, and having this issue come up again.

I'm sorry this was one time jeez... Do you realize you are judging me based upon one instance? (the tree doesn't count and you know it)

reasons i judged you...
- you came to my town and killed a tree. why?
your answer: LOLOLOL BECAUSE IT'Z FUN SEEING TREES LIKE THAT LOLOLOL

- i asked who did this, ask you were walking away with an axe. you said "not i". why lie?
your answer: ...you never answered this. oh well, guess there's on answer other than being the person you are.

- i kicked you out of my town and you joined keku's town. you stole 170,000 bells worth of turnips. why?
- BECAUSE I COULDN'T RESIST! ONCE IN A LIFETIMEZ OPPORUNITY! LOLOLOL

-keku makes a post complaining, and you run to defend yourself, begging him to change the topic, and if he doesn't, you won't give him his turnips back. why?
answer: because you screwed up, it's public, get over it.

i haven't called you any names - all i've said is that you betrayed my trust, and i won't be having you involved with anything i do. i did judge you, yes, because actions speak louder than words, and it's peoples' actions who show you their personalities most. the purpose of this thread is over, and it's just you scooping up pieces left and right trying to save yourself. have fun, and i hope those who have seen this thread has made their own opisions off of it. take care blacklist man.

This is just ridiculous, I don't even remember you kicking us all out, I went to eat dinner and I came back and I was in my town. Everything you say is super exaggerated, and that list has a racist name.

This incident was so small that it's ridiculous that you even consider putting me on it. I mean, it would be one thing if I ran around Keko's town destroying everything in sight, but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.

o noes hes on da blacklist ruuuuuun!

Really, you guys are making far too big of a deal. He payed back what was owed, now get over it. Besides, it's just a game.

Nedrian said:
i'm forgiving, i'm just trying to get you to understand where i'm coming from, lol. GAWD YOU'RE SO BLIND. i just wouldn't let you back in my town because i can't trust you, simple as that. i do forgive you though. i just uh... care enough for you to not put you back in the situation of possibly stealing, and having this issue come up again.
I agree with her.

Edit line---
Also, little tip. Its not judging or "supposing" if it is a cold hard fact. Therefore, his screwing up and admitting it becomes a cold hard fact. :) You shouldnt bend to his tricks of "dont judge me" if he did it upon himself. ^_^

BowzaTheKing said:
and that list has a racist name.
That was the dumbest thing you could've said... how about you look it up online. The only "racist" thing about the word "Blacklist" is the people that put themselves on it.

SpikeHawk said:
1,700 isn't 170k. :| 170k=170,000
1.7k= 1,700
Now you see, if you would've read the entire thread, that question was already answered.

When he said 170k in turnips, he meant that's the value of the turnips. Each was 100 bells each, and he lost 1,700. Thus, the value of the turnips he lost was 170k.

And really Bowza, you better run. Soon the Blacklist Mafia is gonna come for you for stealing those vegetables in a video game.

should be able to set town rules, if there broken the police dogs will ask you to leave...hope his comes as a download with DLC

BowzaTheKing said:
but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.
Ok.
YOU'RE THERE BUDDY.
YOU JUST MADE THAT LITTLE "YOU"RE A ******" SPOT GO OFF.

I've been reading this for 20 minutes, and throughout this, i've all 8 pages. I'm convinced that your brain must be smaller than a peanut. That sentence rings in my head.

but all I did was take some things off the ground that were just screaming to be stolen.

So. You'd rather mooch off someone who was kind enough to let you into your town, than actually pay a measly few bells to get one yourself. You little low-life. Wow, I can't believe someone over the internet has made me this mad with their stupidity alone. What the HELL is wrong with you? Vandalizing anyone's town at any rate is messed up. All you did was take things off the ground that were screaming to be stolen. OK, you know what, I'D LOVE TO GO TO YOUR TOWN. Then, i'll cut all your trees down, and steal your flowers. We'll see how you feel. And I'm glad your town is plain. You deserve it for being such a douchebag. You are going on my blacklist as well. Have a good day, you lying, cheating, stealing, theif.

Tsk tsk, so much drama people. You crazy vigilantes, lol.

I really think you're being kinda harsh on the guy. Yes, he stole from me, which was annoying, but I wasn't annoyed because of how much he stole from me. I was actually more annoyed at the fact that he would steal from me.
But of course, like he said, I made it very easy for someone to take my stuff by just leaving it lying around and stuff, so in fact it was partially my fault for leaving something so tempting there. Lol. >_>

But he gave back everything he took from me, and apologized, and I'd think he was pretty sincere considering that he could have just took the stuff and disappeared. So the fact that he actually gave back everything he stole means you guys probably should lay off his back with the silly accusations and blacklisting, etc.
You don't have to blacklist him or anything, if you're worried then you can just keep close tabs on him if he goes to your town.

Besides, the lesson I learned is never leave valuable stuff lying around if people you hardly know come to your town. :p

Inorite? I thought it'd kinda end off after I posted but then when I checked there were like 8 pages and people being all dramatic and stuff. Lol.

Back