I got robbed 170k in turnips. >_>

Dr. Keko said:
People just looooove to be jerks tonight don't they? ;D
I love being a jerk.

In fact, since my job is to babysit people when they fuel their cars up, I can't be a jerk all too much!

Fortunately, trolling is a good vent.

-C*- said:
BowzaTheKing said:
I took 150,000 in turnips and I'm giving them back right now.
Kay, well, using that logic, if I were to go out, murder 5 people, then use unholy magics to bring them back as zombies and apologize, I would get off scott free.

That idea is so brilliant, I need to go try it.
Well, that would be more like if I returned all of the turnips rotten and useless. I returned them exactely the way they were when I took them.

yeah keko... i'm pretty sure the snub guy was the one cutting down my 1 day old sprouting fruit trees... even his promises of coconuts isn't letting him back in my town. i'd take care fo the snub guy... pretty snubby. i was in your town too keko, but i'm not interested in your turnips. =*( just like company...

oh, i've been reading through the replies and the ender guy was responsible too... so you guys want to let me know which one it was stealing my flowers and cutting down my trees since you're on an honesty streak?

Nedrian said:
oh, i've been reading through the replies and the ender guy was responsible too... so you guys want to let me know which one it was stealing my flowers and cutting down my trees since you're on an honesty streak?
Snub kept accidentaly running through them lol, and I cut down one tree because I knew trees in that state of growing look funny when they become stumps. I'm sorry. >_<

maybe next time try asking the person THAT OWNS THE TOWN if they would enjoy allowing their trees that they planted for a reason to look like funny stumps before you screw up someone's hard work. you won't be back on my friendslist.
so everyone, if you want your trees to look funny because they're 1 day old, invite this dude.

cut down one of my trees, lied to me and said you didn't do it, and then stole 170k worth of turnips from another person who let you in their town. the only reason you're doing this song and dance to save yourself is because you probably didn't expect keko to make this public like he did, and you know if you don't try to win everyone back over, you're going to have a really boring time on this game.

I'll be sure to add BowzaTheKing to the blacklist of the OakRidge Brigade. Thank you for reporting this issue to the public, Dr. Keko.

Nedrian said:
cut down one of my trees, lied to me and said you didn't do it, and then stole 170k worth of turnips from another person who let you in their town. the only reason you're doing this song and dance to save yourself is because you probably didn't expect keko to make this public like he did, and you know if you don't try to win everyone back over, you're going to have a really boring time on this game.
Touche.

I think you just p0wned him with that statment :p

Nedrian said:
yeah keko... i'm pretty sure the snub guy was the one cutting down my 1 day old sprouting fruit trees... even his promises of coconuts isn't letting him back in my town. i'd take care fo the snub guy... pretty snubby. i was in your town too keko, but i'm not interested in your turnips. =*( just like company...
Who is this "snub" person? ID wise, so then i could look into it. Who knows, they MIGHT be innocent.. no ones guilty till they stupidly make a "that was fun" comment. Then its kinda obvious...

Edit line---

No im not supporting anyone's opinion, but i would want to keep the TBT lists safe by having an available blacklist in case anyone else new comes along.

vampiricrogue said:
I'll be sure to add BowzaTheKing to the blacklist of the OakRidge Brigade. Thank you for reporting this issue to the public, Dr. Keko.
Give me a break, if you just saw more than 30 hundred turnips laying around, would you not take them? It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I foolishly went through with it. I'm sorry for the thousandth time, you don't need to make me look bad, and I even I gave them back. And please don't go hunting snub down, he didn't do anything bad.

vampiricrogue said:
:gyroidconfused: And what is The OakRidge Brigade? And the black list?

personally, no, i would not take them because this is a game to me... keko worked for the bells to buy those turnips, 170,000 bells worth and you wanted to take them for personal gain.
why don't you try thinking about how you would react to someone you've never met, over the internet, that made 2 very big "mistakes" in one day on this game? you wouldn't let them in your town, and you know it. you can apologize all you want... but it doesn't change what you did. it's like what someone said earlier - it's ok if i murder 5 people but cast magic and bring them back to life? and even so...
the only reason you're making such a big deal to try and have a comeback is because keko made this public, and you're scared. looking at your profile about not wanting to people to visit your town "because it's pretty plain" makes me think you just try to rip people off quite a bit. maybe there's been other people you found friend codes to on other sites that you've stolen from, but no one ever knew because they weren't aware of this site... 2 "big mistakes" in one day makes me think that very heavily.

BowzaTheKing said:
vampiricrogue said:
Give me a break, if you just saw more than 30 hundred turnips laying around, would you not take them? It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I foolishly went through with it. I'm sorry for the thousandth time, you don't need to make me look bad, and I even I gave them back. And please don't go hunting snub down, he didn't do anything bad.
No,i wouldnt actuilly. My entire Brigade collections of people who ask to even enter their house, or even a neighbors house; let alone picks up objects. ^_^

Unlike people like you, and SpikeHawk, who think for themselves and cut down trees thinking its funny. Then again not everyone can be perfect i suppose, everyone had flaws... your just nothing but one. :)

P.S. Im not in the turnip business.

Back