• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got Black Ops

I found MoH's story line to be way better then Black Ops... (No matter how short SP really was)

Animefan said:
Ricano said:
What do you think of it? I think it's ok, I didn't expect it to be as good as MW2 though.
Im not raging or anything like that but
why do you think MW2 is better? im just wondering.
Just the multiplayer. I like the campaign so far.

Ricano said:
Animefan said:
Ricano said:
What do you think of it? I think it's ok, I didn't expect it to be as good as MW2 though.
Im not raging or anything like that but
why do you think MW2 is better? im just wondering.
Just the multiplayer. I like the campaign so far.
mmmk

I played zombies today at my friends house and its amazingly good its unbeliavbale when i had to go i almost took the tv and xbox with me

I was about to get Black Ops on the midnight release until my mum asked me what It was about, I said about Wars and she hates guns and violence and all that. So I guess I'm not getting it, But It's cool.

Josh. said:
I was about to get Black Ops on the midnight release until my mum asked me what It was about, I said about Wars and she hates guns and violence and all that. So I guess I'm not getting it, But It's cool.
That's exactly how my mom reacted when I told her I planned on buying the game. I'm still trying to persuade her to let me buy it. Looks awesome.

AndyB said:
strikingmatches said:
Lol @ these people sucking up to trevorlia
It was one person.

@Black Ops, fun, but you can wait, if I bother that is.
*person

Just wondering, do you have to reply to every remark I make?

strikingmatches said:
AndyB said:
strikingmatches said:
Lol @ these people sucking up to trevorlia
It was one person.

@Black Ops, fun, but you can wait, if I bother that is.
*person

Just wondering, do you have to reply to every remark I make?
Awsnap.

The zombie mode is pretty fun, best part I think.

So far I think it's better than MW2 in every way, But you should probably ask me in a month and see what I say. Oh and on a side note I got my first triple spray, than lagged out seconds later : (

Back