I... Cannot... Even... //shoots thyself

Anyways, I've successfully moved her into my cycling town and will take care of her there while I cycle in my main. I'm not as upset knowing that she will be safe in my cycling town, so thanks for the kind words.

(I for one don't TT. It makes me nervous that something like this would happen.)

The reason why I don't tt, I have a town that I like with villagers I like. I don't consider tting cheating

Last edited:
I actually do Time Travel, or cheat as it is better known as, but I'll still take that medal. <3
You can take the rest of your opinions with me privately through PMs if you want.

i have no interest in starting a private conversation with you. i asked you a question in public, either answer it in public or don't.

also, get off your high horse and stop preaching.

ps: i want that medal back <3

Can we not fight about TTing here? Like... I know it's a cheat. I accept the fact it's a cheat anyways. I also know cheats have consequences, and I was ready to face this one.

Anyways, I've successfully moved her into my cycling town and will take care of her there while I cycle in my main. I'm not as upset knowing that she will be safe in my cycling town, so thanks for the kind words.
oh, that's lucky you were able to catch her xD

idk we're kinda off topic so i might as well ask here anyways since you mentioned it in your first post- you said that you have to cycle through 16 characters to get one back, and then said you would have to cycle through another 16 to move Carmen back. Is the 16 character rule for each villagers, do you know? Would it be 16 total before you could move back both villagers, or would you have to cycle 32 characters total (16 for Carmen and 16 for Truffles)?

I've wondered this about villagers in my own town that have moved away. :p

oh, that's lucky you were able to catch her xD

idk we're kinda off topic so i might as well ask here anyways since you mentioned it in your first post- you said that you have to cycle through 16 characters to get one back, and then said you would have to cycle through another 16 to move Carmen back. Is the 16 character rule for each villagers, do you know? Would it be 16 total before you could move back both villagers, or would you have to cycle 32 characters total (16 for Carmen and 16 for Truffles)?

I've wondered this about villagers in my own town that have moved away. :p

No you wouldn't have to cycle through 32 villagers, 8 villagers for truffles would also count as 8 villagers for carmen

If you say Carmen wasn't a top dreamie, maybe wait a while before you worry about cycling for her. I lost Lucha in a TT accident and thought I'd lost my best friend. After a few days, I realized it was just losing someone unexpectedly that had me down, and I had never even cared that much for him. Now, I get sick of seeing his face on Main Street every day and would never think of taking him back, LOL.

I'm so glad you have her in a cycling town. I know that it isn't the same, but I'm glad that she's not lost to you forever.

But (((HUG))) I hope your cycling goes quickly for you. I think you'll feel the love again once she's back where you want her and settled for awhile.

I didn't play AC for a while and I TT'ed to the last time I played...

AND CARMEN IS LEAVING.

I you go hiatus and then TT back to last date that you played, IT WILL NOT prevent any villager from leaving if the villager is already in scheduled/rumored for leaving in the game system the last time you played.
If you plan to hiatus or TT, the safest day to do this is on the day a villager decides to leave and you prevent that from happening, quit and save the game on that day. Next time you log in again no matter how many days, weeks, months or even years, no villager will move out!

Back