Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
YogurtBandit said:
Disney world=Teh fun.

:D
Disney Land=Teh bore :yes:
Not exactly true.
To me yes. If they pulled strings for a Kingdom Heart zone maybe....
Oh my god. Seriously, a KH zone would RUIN Disneyland. It's fine the way it is. You just don't have an imagination.
Yeah, KH zone would ruin it.

I've never been to Disney Land, always World for me, but I want to go to Disney land sometime during the holidays. Apparently, they re-do the Haunted Mansion and make it a Nightmare Before Christmas attraction!

NBC FTW!
They dont do that at world... =( They are remodeling there though, So an Even better Haunted Mansion.

YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
YogurtBandit said:
Disney world=Teh fun.

Not exactly true.
Oh my god. Seriously, a KH zone would RUIN Disneyland. It's fine the way it is. You just don't have an imagination.

I've never been to Disney Land, always World for me, but I want to go to Disney land sometime during the holidays. Apparently, they re-do the Haunted Mansion and make it a Nightmare Before Christmas attraction!

NBC FTW!
They dont do that at world... =( They are remodeling there though, So an Even better Haunted Mansion.
That means they might get rid of the man sleeping under the table...

:(

UltraByte said:
YogurtBandit said:
Gengar said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
UltraByte said:
Tom the Warrior said:
YogurtBandit said:
Disney world=Teh fun.

Not exactly true.

NBC FTW!
That means they might get rid of the man sleeping under the table...

:(
Nuuu! :no:

I've never been to Walt Disney World nor Disneyland I know very surprising oh and I hope your having a great time in Florida Zero!

^_^

Copper said:
I've never been to Walt Disney World nor Disneyland I know very surprising oh and I hope your having a great time in Florida Zero!

^_^
You must go to one, Every person goes to Disney at least once.

^_^

Back