Hylias Art Shoppe

same here!! I've got enough in my ABD so don't worry about me not being able to pay you ^ ^

Hey there!

For the people that you declined for not having enough bells... They probably do have enough in the ABD. You can store excess bells there. I always keep less than 100 bells on me, but have plenty in the ABD for example.

I would love a spot, but it only seems fair to let those who were here first have the last spot. If you have a waiting list I would like to get on that though! <3

Thanks for clarifying that, i havent been on in about a year or so so i wasnt sure if anything had changed cx appreciate it
Ill contact you once a spot opens c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I store my bells in my ABD
I have way more than enough to send you.

Sorry about that cx i suspected something like that mightve been added since i last hung out on this site

Ill go ahead and push you ahead to your original spot then, sorry about the confusion again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

same here!! I've got enough in my ABD so don't worry about me not being able to pay you ^ ^

Got it xD sorry about that, like i said to those other guys, its been a while since ive been on
Ill bump you up to your spot then :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure if you still have any spots left, but if you do, I would love some art of my OC for 100TBT:

http://sta.sh/2bnkwm3cmqt

If you're currently full, could I perhaps be added to a waiting list? Thanks for considering! c:

Thank you for your patronage! Right now im not sure if im gonna be doing any more, but ill pm you if i decide to do any additional commissions c:

omg beautiful art!! You're also really pretty too ^^

Could I be added to the waitlist? :)

Thanks for clarifying that, i havent been on in about a year or so so i wasnt sure if anything had changed cx appreciate it
Ill contact you once a spot opens c:

No problem! ^-^ I figured it was just an honest mistake. It has happened with me in trades before, so I just thought I would help out!

Oh thank you very much! ^///^ Looking forward to it! <3

I'd love if you could do this oc for 50tbt :D

https://s11.postimg.org/bvk7jxtyb/ezgif_com_eece4018d7.gif
your art is wonderful!
This is my oc with her full outfit and everything ^o^

Heres yours miss, if you could send me the bells now i would greatly appreciate it :B
16-12-02-06-13-34-422_deco.jpg

omg beautiful art!! You're also really pretty too ^^

Could I be added to the waitlist? :)

Thanks very much! Sorry though, i wont be added any more for now, but if i decide to, ill PM you to ask if your still interested c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you draw couples?

I wouldnt mind drawing couples, but im currently not taking any more orders, I'm sorry :c

Oooh, could I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to have Lucy, Spooky, Vivian, or Peppy drawn for 200 tbt.

Also, the ABD existed since before I joined, so it's been around :3

Edit - oopsie, I didn't notice either (after skarmoury pointed it out), my mistake!

Last edited:
Can I be added to the waitlist as well? Your artwork is gorgeous, especially the headshots aaaa ; -;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ay whoops saw you weren't accepting anymore! But if ever you do open again, let me know ^o^

Oooh, could I be added to the waitlist? I'd love to have Lucy, Spooky, Vivian, or Peppy drawn for 200 tbt.

Also, the ABD existed since before I joined, so it's been around :3

Edit - oopsie, I didn't notice either (after skarmoury pointed it out), my mistake!

Sorry about that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I be added to the waitlist as well? Your artwork is gorgeous, especially the headshots aaaa ; -;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ay whoops saw you weren't accepting anymore! But if ever you do open again, let me know ^o^

Sorry cx

your art is wonderful! hope to see you open again ♥

Thank you! Perhaps i will c:
Out of curiousity, would either of you be interested if i opened my shop for rlc? Im thinking like 5 bucks for a colored sketch
If enough people show interest, ill probably do that

Oh! I am for sure! I would prefer that actually as I am TBT poor ... ;^; Would I be able to get a couple piece? Obviously I know it will be more than the price of one! ^-^

Could I be added to the waitlist, please? Ty!

Back