• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Hybrids, Streetlamps and spare DIY recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirice

Galaxolotl with a lunar sheen
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Flimsy Watering Can
Pink Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Feedback
100% (135) +
Hi !

As I'm saying in the title, I'm looking for:

♥ blue, pink and purple hybrids (and green mums) that are not windflowers.

♥ Anything with a candle (glass-holder candle or "magic" stuff, to keep or catalog, and aroma pot.)

♥ Black (x2) or white (x6) streetlamps

♥ Spare DIY recipes (especially the aroma pot or infused water dispenser .)

I can give lucky cat (Unorderable Gulliver item) IGB or TBT.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of blue and pink windflowers, how many were you looking for and for how many IGB?

Hi! I have a Bamboo Shelf DIY and would prefer IGB, let me know if you're interested and please "Like" my comment so I know you've responded (if you do!)

I have a bunch of blue and pink windflowers, how many were you looking for and for how many IGB?

May I have two of each? To plant on my island, right? For 4, can I offer 40k IGB?

Hi! I have a Bamboo Shelf DIY and would prefer IGB, let me know if you're interested and please "Like" my comment so I know you've responded (if you do!)
I'd like to get it! How about 5k IGB? I'm starting to run low on bells and my Resident Services is closed today x_x

i can give you two peach chairs for 250k? :blush:
Oof, I'm sorry, I can't afford that. Thank you anyway

Last edited:
May I have two of each? To plant on my island, right? For 4, can I offer 40k IGB?

I'd like to get it! How about 5k IGB? I'm starting to run low on bells and my Resident Services is closed today x_x

Oof, I'm sorry, I can't afford that. Thank you anyway

5K is fine with me! I'm in the same exact boat as you, haha! I have like 55k to my name and my buildin's bein redone too! would you like to visit me or should I visit you? <3
edit: u know what! I'll throw in my peach chair for free bc what the heck 250k LOL

Last edited:
That works for me! I can drop them off at your town, just send me the dodo code when you're ready to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back