Selling Hybrids, Starts, Saplings, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again! If you still have these items could I order: Master Sword, Mummy Casket, Retail Mat, Rococo Chair, Clock and Lamp, Rooster of Barcelos, Sitar, Snowman Bed, Clock, Vanity, Space Captain’s Seat, Ten Billion Barrel, Tuk-tuk, Ultra Scope, Wobbelina, Zodiac Rooster, and Lunar Surface?
And for flowers could I buy the Purple, Blue and Pink Roses, Purple Tulips and if you have any extra Carnations?

Hi again! If you still have these items could I order: Master Sword, Mummy Casket, Retail Mat, Rococo Chair, Clock and Lamp, Rooster of Barcelos, Sitar, Snowman Bed, Clock, Vanity, Space Captain’s Seat, Ten Billion Barrel, Tuk-tuk, Ultra Scope, Wobbelina, Zodiac Rooster, and Lunar Surface?
And for flowers could I buy the Purple, Blue and Pink Roses, Purple Tulips and if you have any extra Carnations?

Sure! I can currently get you everything but the zodiac rooster, retail mat, and lunar surface (I can't seem to find them-sorry!) and I have 8 red carnations and 5 pink carnations available as well :)

Last edited:
Hello!
I just added you to my friends list :D
Im looking to buy black tulips, and maybe an apple basket.

Im new, so Im not sure how the payment works...what/how much do you want for those? :3

Yes! When would you like to meet?

I'm good to meet now if you are! Do you mind picking up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i Please have a rococo set?

Hi! Sure thing, I'll just need a few minutes to finish a trade, order it, and get everything else in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I just added you to my friends list :D
Im looking to buy black tulips, and maybe an apple basket.

Im new, so Im not sure how the payment works...what/how much do you want for those? :3

Hi! Welcome :)
Sure thing! Would you like to buy all 5 of the black tulips?
Let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
I'm good to meet now if you are! Do you mind picking up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Sure thing, I'll just need a few minutes to finish a trade, order it, and get everything else in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome :)
Sure thing! Would you like to buy all 5 of the black tulips?
Let me know if you have any questions!

Yeah sure, let me get my money quickly and I'll be over in a few minutes!

Just wondering if you saw this from before, it is on page 6.

Hi! So so sorry, I missed it, yes of course! I will do your order first and then get more for the other person!
Do you mind waiting for tomorrow? I have to be up a bit early

Hi! So so sorry, I missed it, yes of course! I will do your order first and then get more for the other person!
Do you mind waiting for tomorrow? I have to be up a bit early

That is fine, I don't mind waiting, would you like me to send payment now or tomorrow?.

Hello, I'd love the rococo set!!
I'd also like the following items:
Mr flamingo
Birdcage
Wall flowerpot

Does 20 TBT sound fair for all of it?

Hi! Yes, of course! I'll need time to fulfill an order placed before yours. Do you mind waiting for tomorrow? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is fine, I don't mind waiting, would you like me to send payment now or tomorrow?.

When you receive the items is fine! :)
Again- So sorry for missing it!

Hi! Yes, of course! I'll need time to fulfill an order placed before yours. Do you mind waiting for tomorrow? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you receive the items is fine! :)
Again- So sorry for missing it!

i would like to have all of the cedar saplings ,, saplings and bamboo shoots ,, can i ask if you accept in game bells ?? i would pay 150,000 or even more igb ,,, (ill probably pay 300,000 bells for all of them)

Last edited:
Hey!!! I wanted to let you know I ended up getting the rococo set and mr flamingo from someone else, but I'd still like the birdcage and wall flowerpot if you can work something out?

i would like to have all of the cedar saplings ,, saplings and bamboo shoots ,, can i ask if you accept in game bells ?? i would pay 150,000 or even more igb ,,, (ill probably pay 300,000 bells for all of them)

Hi, yes sure! I will reserve them for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey!!! I wanted to let you know I ended up getting the rococo set and mr flamingo from someone else, but I'd still like the birdcage and wall flowerpot if you can work something out?

Hi! Yes, let me know when you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey. Can I get the Lovely set please?

Hi! Yes, let me know when you're available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back