• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling ☆ hybrids + some villager pictures + gracie clothes ☆

deerling

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (3) +
hi! i'm regularly overrun with flowers so i thought i'd sell my extras!
i'm not really sure what prices are good?? i'm fairly new to this so please feel free to offer whatever!

here's what i've got at the moment:
  • pink cosmos - x 4
  • blue violets - x 5
  • saplings - x 14
  • red tulips - too many please release me from this red tulip prison
  • yellow roses - enough to sink a small ocean liner
  • i counted and there are 42 red tulips and 92 yellow roses
  • you dont even have to pay for them just take them pls

also! in the line of things that are not flowers but that i'd like to be rid of i have:
  • an anklyo model + a stego model
  • pictures of sylvia, barold, kyle, annalisa, elvis and flora
  • sweater dress; tartan plaid outfit; blue party dress; pink party dress; patched knee pants ; two tone pants; witches hat; witches robe; headband; elegant hat; tiara hair

i've just done a pretty big cleanout of things but i pretty regularly end up with an excess of hybrids so you can expect to see more of them added to this post eventually! if you reply with what you'd like (pls let me know quantities + an offer) i'll gather everything up and open the gates for you! (my town is a mess else i'd invite you in for coffee and a frolic on the beach but alas until my landscaping is a little less tragic i think we should keep it short and sweet)

!!!! or i can drop them off in your town! let me know what works best for you!

Last edited:
I'm interested in all the carnations and the stegosaur model and some pink lilies depending on prices.

Can I buy all the blue violets? If I was to pay 30k per violet it would total out to 150k bells?
If that's too cheap be sure to tell me and we can work out the price further.
I can pick-up either later today or tomorrow! :D

hi c: could i have pink lilies - x 13 and blue violets - x 5? i could offer you 200k or more c:

I'll take some red tulips & yellow roses, and I'll even pay you 100 Bells each.

Last edited:
gosh i am so sorry for my late replies! i've been all distracted + sleepy (i'm in australia so its 3am here oops)

@sevenperry - i'm replying to your PM right now!
@thepikatube - that would be absolutely fine!
@amilee - yes! that would be wonderful! i think thepikatube has dibs on the violets but you are more than welcome to the lillies!
@chaoticxrocker - thank you so much! honestly dont even worry about the bells i'll just be glad to see a dent in them omg
@frozenlover - i am so bad at prices! this is my first day and i dont really know what's reasonable i'm sorry!

Adding your FC now, and I'm a little bit of a night owl. Therefore, we can make arrangements later or do it now, if you want.

Last edited:
Would not mind a few flowers :p Red tulips, yellow roses, whatever floats your boat. I've got 26 slots available for picking up your unwanted flowers. Let me know if you open your gates!

@amilee - absolutely! i'll add you + set out the lilies for you in just a minute!

@amilee and @sevenperry - my gates are open now if you both want to come pick up your flowers! <3

@amilee - whichever works best for you is fine with me!
@ostergaard - oh gosh! i'm so sorry! i somehow didnt see your reply?? but that would be wonderful! i'll add you in just a moment! :)

it would be nice if you could come to my town. its called fullmoon and its open right now :)

i am so embarassed i managed to hit the wireless switch i am genuinely the worst oh my god i am so sorry
i reopened my gates + will make a concerted effort to not be a huge clumsy mess this time!

Back