• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids, Pics, Genuine Art, Unorderable walls/floors/furniture, Welcome Amiibo items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you want me to pickup the flowers or do you want deliver?

Last edited:
Hi darling, I have a rather large order if that's ok:
Violets - 5 blue
Tulips - 14 black - 3 pink - 2 orange - 2 purple
Cosmos - 7 orange - 5 pink
Blue hydrangea start - 16

For 2 mill igb, and 16 tbt? Please vm /pm if this works! I should be around the rest of the day!

Hi darling, I have a rather large order if that's ok:
Violets - 5 blue
Tulips - 14 black - 3 pink - 2 orange - 2 purple
Cosmos - 7 orange - 5 pink
Blue hydrangea start - 16

For 2 mill igb, and 16 tbt? Please vm /pm if this works! I should be around the rest of the day!

Hi! So sorry, but almost all my hybrids have been sold. I only have the 7 orange and 5 pinks cosmos left if you still want them

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you happen to have any saplings or holly starts?

no sorry

I'll be around for the rest of the evening, so let me know when you can drop by for the bush starts and I'll transfer the TBT!

Hi there! I'm interested in a lot of your paintings. I still need the common painting, flowery painting, moving painting, proper painting, quaint painting, wistful painting, and worthy painting. I think I had the Backyard lawn at some point, I'll see if i can dig it up in my storage.

Yes! I'll still take the orange and pink cosmos and the blue hydrangeas starts, please!

starts are gone, but I still have the cosmos. tell me when you're available

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I'm interested in a lot of your paintings. I still need the common painting, flowery painting, moving painting, proper painting, quaint painting, wistful painting, and worthy painting. I think I had the Backyard lawn at some point, I'll see if i can dig it up in my storage.

For these:
common painting
flowery painting
moving painting
proper painting
quaint painting
wistful painting
worthy painting

I'd go 99k per painting = 700k for seven. All are genuine.

EDIT: common painting has been sold

Last edited:
how much for bathhouse wall, marine pop wall, flounder table, golden table and red-snapper chair?

Last edited:
the d20 of destiny says mine, will open gate in a sec.

feel free to look around town, check the campsite, shop on main street and be amazed/horrified at the lack of grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back