• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Hybrids Buying Wishlist

Hello! Is 5tbt okay for it?

Also hello! I have a bunch, I can make multiple trips if you'd like or one trip (one trip is 39 flowers). Also thanks for letting me catalogue all the containers!
1 trip or more I'm fine with whatever! Ty!

hi! I'd like your pink roses if you have anymore

Hello, yes I do have some! Not a ton but I fo have a good amount. If you're available now I can start gathering them up for you and you can hmu with the Dodo Code when you're ready.

hi! i have:

Grand Piano (walnut)
Simple panel (brown & copper)
Chessboard (brown)
Double door fridge (white & grey)
Loft bed w/ desk (natrual)
Lawn chair (blue, pink, yellow & green)

Does 50 TBT for all of these items sound good? (5 TBT per item) I might have to hop off for a bit to take care of some things IRL, but I can trade as soon as I'm done with that.

hi! i have:

Grand Piano (walnut)
Simple panel (brown & copper)
Chessboard (brown)
Double door fridge (white & grey)
Loft bed w/ desk (natrual)
Lawn chair (blue, pink, yellow & green)

Does 50 TBT for all of these items sound good? (5 TBT per item) I might have to hop off for a bit to take care of some things IRL, but I can trade as soon as I'm done with that.

To clarify it is to keep right? And yeah when you're ready no rush, I'm waiting on a trade rn.

I have 1 red wind turbine on hand that I can give you now and I can order you another one for tomorrow if you’d like. I don’t time travel, so you’d have to wait. All I’d ask for is 2 NMT since that’s the amount of points I’d be using to order it.

I would also love to take your pink hyacinths, pink mums, and pink lilies. Whatever you can fit in your pocket.

I have 1 red wind turbine on hand that I can give you now and I can order you another one for tomorrow if you’d like. I don’t time travel, so you’d have to wait. All I’d ask for is 2 NMT since that’s the amount of points I’d be using to order it.

I would also love to take your pink hyacinths, pink mums, and pink lilies. Whatever you can fit in your pocket.

Hello, sorry for the late reply I was eating dinner. And yeah that'd be great, if you're available now I can start gathering up everything

Hello, sorry for the late reply I was eating dinner. And yeah that'd be great, if you're available now I can start gathering up everything
That’s okay. I’ll be able to get on in about 15 minutes if that’s okay. I can send you a dodo code through DM as soon as I am connected.

Hi! I only have a couple of these flowers as I’m relatively new to the game, and would really love some orange tulips, blue winds, pink & purple tulips and orange hyacinths!! Just a couple of each would be amazing because I don’t want to ask for too many but a couple would be enough that I can breed some!

Hi! I only have a couple of these flowers as I’m relatively new to the game, and would really love some orange tulips, blue winds, pink & purple tulips and orange hyacinths!! Just a couple of each would be amazing because I don’t want to ask for too many but a couple would be enough that I can breed some!

Hello! I can totally do that, once I'm done with my previous trade I can gather them up and DM you once I'm ready to drop off, if you're available now

Back