• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Hybrids And More~!

Nikki.Is.Fabulous

♥Mayor Of Redwood♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
So for Hybrids I have,
~Orange Lilies (4)
~Orange Roses (1)
~Orange Tulips (1)
~Black Tulips (1)

As for other items I have,
~Perfect Apples (9 Baskets)
~Candy (22 Pieces)
~Space K.K (1)
~Persimmon (3)
~The following items from the Mermaid Set (Sofa, Table, Dresser, Vanity, Lamp, Partition Screen, Bed, Wall, And Carpet.)

I have no fixed price for any of these items so if you would like to buy one put your price with your comment :) ~!

Last edited:
May I get the 2 pink tulips and 3 pink cosmos? 10k for each flower or 2 TBT each?

@Cellixhem, Yes I would gladly take Celeste's bow for the Mermaid table c:
@Ashlif, Also yes, And I would like 50k IGB for them please!
@Chloebug44, It would help me more if you offered some IGB but its fine if you don't have that many.

I'd love to buy the whole mermaid set. I'd be willing to buy it for around 50,000 bells if that's okay?

@aldottcica Sorry! But I am already offering the table of that set to someone :(

Last edited:
@Ashlif, Thats fine! Ill go ahead and add you as a friend c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Aldottcica Sure!

99k x3 for porters pic? Can't trade for a couple hours tho, it's super late and I'm going to bed;;

Oh actually if you wanna trade rly quickly now I'm still up lol
Your town ok?

Hello! May I have the mermaid sofa, Vanity, Lamp, Wall and Partition Screen? I'm collecting the mermaid set and it would be a big help! Would 100,000 in-game bells be okay for it? ^-^

Back