Selling ❀✿ Huge storage cleanout! ✿❀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, let me know when you are available and I can open gates up. Same thing like before, when you leave its better for you to take the train so I don't crash. ><

Could I have the fancy tea set, cupcake, wall-mounted monitor, and the new 3DS? (Sorry if some of those have already been taken. I'm just assuming they're still available because you didn't take them off the list.)

Could I have the fancy tea set, cupcake, wall-mounted monitor, and the new 3DS? (Sorry if some of those have already been taken. I'm just assuming they're still available because you didn't take them off the list.)
Actually someone already asked for the cupcake and I forgot to take it off the list, but I have an extra cupcake I can give you so it?s all good :) the total for it all will be 5 TBT ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good, let me know when you are available and I can open gates up. Same thing like before, when you leave its better for you to take the train so I don't crash. ><
Sorry for the late replay, I’m available to come over now :>

Last edited:
Aaaa that's great! Would it be a problem if I asked you to hold them? Either tonight or tomorrow I can get them.

Aaaa that's great! Would it be a problem if I asked you to hold them? Either tonight or tomorrow I can get them.
Oh that’s okay! I’ll hold them for you rn, just VM me whenever you’re ready for me to drop them off :>

No worries, opening gates now. :) Thank you!

@Minks
Oops my mistake! I totally missed the New 3DS when reading your order ;;>.< it will actually be 7 TBT but since I told you 5 I can keep it at that ^^ so sorry for the mistake !

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries, opening gates now. :) Thank you!
Okay I’ll be right over :>

Last edited:
Oh I don't mind paying the full 7 TBT! Also I'm available sooner than I thought I would be, so when you're ready lemme know.

Oh I don't mind paying the full 7 TBT! Also I'm available sooner than I thought I would be, so when you're ready lemme know.
Are you sure ? :0 And I?m available rn :>

Yeah im sure! Would you rather drop it off or I pick it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back