Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (98) +
So, some of you might remember from a year and a bit back that I did a massive clearout when I restarted my town. It was a big success so I decided to replicate it! I'm restarting again and i've collected tons of items over the years. I'm not getting any responses on my forum so posting here for you guys to loot! (reply here, not on the sapling)

I will wait until i get at least 2-3 waves of people (sets of 3) before I open for the first one. I will say that most of the buried items are in the south and the money is in the top. I have a bellpoint and wardrobe in my house so no need to run to the bank or train station!

For a full list of items please see here: http://www.thesaplingforums.com/thread/733/giveaway-huge-pine-alp-giveway
(The list is MASSIVE)

Rules

- You have 3 minutes to grab everything you can, all money is above ground, all items are buried
- You can take ANYTHING, run, destroy, grab, do anything as the village is getting deleted after!
- I will add 3 people then open my gates and when the time limit is up I will close and kick everyone
- First come first served, people can come over in the order they post below
- So I know you've read the rules, please comment below 'Gimme da GRUB' to enter.

NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE PEOPLE SORRY!

Participants

1st Wave:

- Puppyish
- Jadeth
- TlOzGaMiNg21Yt

2nd Wave:

- Dawn_crossing
- Garett
- Lightspring

3rd Wave:

- Ahousar97
- Kazelle
- Nox

POSSIBLE 4TH WAVE:

- Casual.kyle
- allainah
- Nenya

Last edited:
Sure, added jadeth and TIOz, make sure you both read the rules! (you didnt say gimme da grub haha)

I'll wait until i have at least 3 waves before starting!

I read the rules up to "please comment below" xD whoops

Hai! Can i come? ✪ :) Ooops! >^< forgot to read the rules! and now... GIMME DA GRUB

...XD

Last edited:
Adding lightspring to wave 2!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't forget guys, there's an atm and locker in my house so no need to go into the train station or post office unless you reli want to lol Only one more wave and then W'ERE STARTING = d HYPEEEE

Back