How tall are you? Does your height bother you?

i’m 5’3, no complaints tbh
the only major problem i’ve had over the years is that for some reason, clothing stores seem to think that every woman who wears jeans is 5’10 without heels (urban outfitters i’m looking @ you)
this leaves me with jeans that have frayed ends from dragging across the floor, or awkwardly cuffed hems.
i’ve grown to greatly prefer shorts and skirts to pants/jeans now, thx world

I'm somewhere around 5'4 (last time I checked) and that honestly freaks me out because I am severely underweight for my age, and the fact that I'm tall makes me look like an absolute stick

I was pacing around my little inlaw apartment, and started thinking that this place was definitely made for those close to five feet in height. Like, I'm 5'4" and the fridge is shorter than me, the counters are at hip level, and I only have to get on my tippy toes to reach the top shelf in the cabinets. It is a pretty good setup. This got me thinking: how comfortable are you when it comes to you and your living surroundings? In other words, does your height make your life more difficult? Do you have to bend down to get into doorways? Do you have to climb onto the counter to reach for something in a cabinet? Does your height bring other problems?
I’m 5’2 and I don’t like being this short because I have to climb up everything, I climb on the counter tops to reach cabinets and such because I bake a lot. It’s good though for my core though, when I flex my stomach I have a bit of definition because I climb up counters and stuff a lot since I’m not tall.

I'm 5'5, very average :')
I wish I was either shorter or taller tbh. I think short girls are cute but then tall girls are also really pretty-

i haven't checked my height in a v long time but the last time i checked i was 4'9"... i could be 5'0" or 5'1" now. i don't hate my height but sometimes i wish i was taller so i wasn't mistaken for being younger all the time

I'm 5'2" and struggle to reach top shelves at stores 😂 but there's always someone to help, I also have a foldaway step I use to reach the top of my fridge, though it doesn't bother me as much as people seem to think it should.

Back