How much of the world have you traveled?

Alolan_Apples

Frozen Collector
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Light Blue Balloon
Purple Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Planet Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Frost Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
White Tulip
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
I?m sure everybody on this site went beyond their home city, but other than that, how many countries, states, provinces, or whatever have you visited within your lifetime?

For me, I never left the United States. I don?t even want to leave the US. But I haven?t been stuck in one state either. I went through a total of 12 states before, yet I only stopped in 9 of them. I spent the night in just 7 of them within my lifetime. I didn?t even go through all of them. I never went to Northern California, but I went to Southern California couple of times (I was even born there). I went through a couple parts of Texas, but I never went to the capital, the panhandle, or further in the south. And since I joined Bell Tree Forums, I never left the east side of Texas, except when I visit Louisiana (the only other state I went to since I was a member here on this Animal Crossing site).

Despite my limited traveling, I did live in three different states, with Texas being the state I lived the longest in. I also lived in California and Kansas within my lifetime.

I was born in New Mexico, raised in North Texas.

I've been to Oklahoma, Nevada, Kansas, Iowa, Florida for periods of at least a few days. I visited Belize for a week, and I've lived in Japan for 5 months now

I've been to a lot of mid-western States and parts of the South, but I've never been outside the US. Mostly because I don't have any money, and partly because I don't want to be hated on just because I'm an American citizen. :)

I’ve been to a lot of states in the US, Mexico, and Canada as well. Out of all of them, I have to say Canada was the best. I do want to visit and possibly move to Japan some day though (because all of my interests and what I do can be done there, as long as I learn how to speak Japanese). :)

Born in England, still live in England xD Wales is like a second country to me. And I went on a holiday to Turkey when I was 11 ;w;

Last edited:
None.

I'd visit my own backyard before going anywhere else, though travel doesn't interest me at all.

I've lived in both the UK and Germany, and stayed in France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Switzerland, Italy, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand and Japan. I've also spent time in transit in China, Russia and Qatar, but I wouldn't count that as having traveled those countries. I'd love to visit the US, South Korea and Singapore.

Last edited:
ive been to two states and never out of the us

those two states are utah and idaho and both are boring af

I've never left the US but I've been to indiana, illinois, missouri, tennessee, arkansas, texas, alabama, georgia and florida. I live in kentucky though so that's not impressive lol. I've never even been on an airplane.

I've never been outside the US. Heck, I've never even been outside New England; only states I've been to, I think, are Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts(where I've lived longest and continue to live today), Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.

I'm living in Germany and I was in Hungary, Greece, Croatia, Egypt, Austria, Turkey, Slovenia, Italy and Crete. I really love traveling!

I'm living in the UK, England and i've travelled to Wales, France and Spain

Back