How much have you learned about fish/bugs from playing Animal Crossing?

I've seen pictures of bugs and fish and I've known exactly what they were because of the game. I saw a picture of a guy with a beetle on his arm and knew right away that it was a horned elephant. It was HUGE.

Isn't Salad Buns a cutie? For those of you who don't know, she is my daughter :) #proudmama

Isn't Salad Buns a cutie? For those of you who don't know, she is my daughter :) #proudmama

Hope my little one becomes an ACNL nut one day <3

In regards to the topic, I often boast of my 'knowledge' to my poor fiance, who enjoys watching nature documentaries. I saw an ocean sunfish on the TV and I just freaked. xD

i didnt know golden stags exist until i got to the island and i also got to know about the existence of a massive majestic blue fish which is the napolean fish

I went to a Natural History Museum in Milan, and found it hilarious that I knew so much about the bugs because of New Leaf xD

There are a lot of butterflies floating around on my college campus, so I just started identifying them because of Animal Crossing. One of the cool ones I've found was the tiger butterfly.

I've learned NEVER to go deep sea diving. And that I love Isopod Isosquad :)

Cicadas aren't common where I live so I didn't know about them until New Leaf and I was surprise when I learned that they exist and actually do scream like that.

Back