• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

How many people play "how the game is intended"?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
How many people play with the way its intended, (no time travelling, plot resetting, ect.) I time travel a lot, as well as plot reset..

Nope, not at all. I would not have 2,3k hours in this game if I did. Woulda dropped it in like a month.

Last edited:
nope, not in any form XDDD, im a cheater, cheater, parking meter!

Last edited:
guilty for plot resetting!
i really cannot live with villagers plotting in bad spots,
even if i love that villager,
i would end up hating him/her because of a bad house location :c
as for tting, now that i have all my dreamies,
i stopped tting for quite awhile now,
and i believe that i would continue to do so,
unless i'm trying to get rid of a villager that is currently in my town,
or if i finally have the determination to cycle 16 villagers for flurry

~♚Vickie

I mostly play my town "how it was intended" I don't time travel or plot reset. I do use guides though, like for April Fool's Day and fashion checks, etc.

I have a very simple path in my town so I can redo it around a villagers house no matter where they place it. And I don't have any dreamies, I just let everyone move when they ask and look forward to meeting a new villager soon!

This is how I enjoy playing most, but I think I'm maybe in the minority?

I try not to time travel on my main town but I do plot reset. I've also accepted glitch items from friends.

How was the game intended to be played?
I think those who play like how it's supposed to would probably not a lot of the tbt users. I know I came to tbt to find people to help me advance in the game but hey that's just me

I play the game exactly as it was intended, never done any form of time travelling or plot resetting, I've played since WW and never even tempted to try it, I enjoy it day by day, makes things fun! I know theres loads of members here that prefer to time travel.

The only time I seriously TTed was when I first started my town. I did like a month's worth of living in a few days, so I could get some old villagers moved over & get things set up the way I wanted. After that time, it's been pretty standard day to day in my town. The only time I TT now is to move someone out early if they're being rehomed.

I actually don't. one time I time-traveled but only so that the shops are still open if I play late at night, but other than that I play the game the way its supposed to.

I don't time travel or plot reset. Okay, there was one incident of that so that I could grab a villager, so that the person with the villager could get one they wanted, but it's not something I normally do.

I plot reset but it's not my fault nintendo thought taking away the signs was a good idea. (Dumbest idea ever)

I did when I first got the game....in fact I was one of those who thought they would never change the clock.
It soon changed, especially when I started looking at what villagers I would love in my town. I started to really dislike the ones who were already there because they just wouldn't move out quick enough.
I also plot reset now, I hadn't used to bother initially because of the amount of time it takes, seeing as though my town is nearly complete now I can't really let a villager move into an unwanted spot, even if it's somebody I really love.
I also changed the clock to get Gracie and katrina. Katrina in particular was very hard to get , I still wouldn't have her now 5 months on if I hadn't changed time.
For me it makes it all the more enjoyable. Having lots of furniture and all shops open, plus all my lovely villagers. I honestly don't think I'd still be playing if I couldn't have got my dreamies

I don't time travel that often but I do plot reset. If I didn't, then I probably would have snapped my 3ds in two by now. I used to play the game naturally because I didn't know about time travel and plot resetting. Then I joined TBT and all that changed.

Back